What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parramatta v Canberra LIVE GAME DAY THREAD 29/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
We have a decent record up there and if there is a team you want to play in the humidity of the tropics, then is the mob who are more use to minus 5 this time of year than 25.

Bazal

Post Whore
IT IS TIME TO F**KEN PANIC!!!!

tenor.gif

Snoochies

First Grade
Anyone with Foxtel now know if you can watch the game on demand once the game is over? Looks like I gotta take the kids out tonight.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Regretably I have other commitments tonight so ill be watching a Kayo replay at about 10pm. Now thats the good news cause the bad news is Parra never win when I dont watch live. I really think its my fault. Apologies in advance.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone with Foxtel now know if you can watch the game on demand once the game is over? Looks like I gotta take the kids out tonight.

Ive got Foxtel Go app on my iphone and watch foxtel app on my laptop

Normally for the tv, I Just tape it, and a watch it when it suits

TheParraboy

Staff member
Regretably I have other commitments tonight so ill be watching a Kayo replay at about 10pm. Now thats the good news cause the bad news is Parra never win when I dont watch live. I really think its my fault. Apologies in advance.

If we win?

T.S Quint

Coach

What about if you don’t watch it at all?
Does your winning percentage increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts