What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parramatta v Canberra LIVE GAME DAY THREAD 29/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm really sick to death of Moses's one dimensional long kicking game.
Everything is high and long with nothing else in between. It's so predictable, and every team knows it.

Avenger

Immortal
Everything is high and long with nothing else in between. It's so predictable, and every team knows it.
I’m going to call it. He will not finish this new deal with us. He is shit. I f**king can’t cop him.

Kornstar

Coach

What is he to do? We get dominated in every set and by the time it gets to him they are in his face cause we have slow play the balls.

If the coaching staff actually did their job in strength and conditioning it may not be this way.

Delboy

First Grade
Made this comment before, why is Kidwell still employed as defence coach , especially after 2018. He seems to have failed at every level, and yet he was extended .

Just dumb , really a stretch to see the 2 assistants back again this year.!!!

IFR33K

Coach
Is BA really happy with our defence? Does he not question why teams make such easy meters that we struggle to make??? Is it really that friggen hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts