What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Always Green is a goose. Fans like him make it hard for neutrals to support Canberra. This is the kind of problem that Ricky Stuart has to deal with every day. The fact that Canberra Raiders are winning despite a number of cretinous fans shows what a great team they are and what a great coach Ricky Stuart really is.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Humidity made the ball heaps slippery aye. Nothing to worry about.

Top 4 end of round 15 with a free 2 points next week. Sticks still got this.

Looking forward to the presser tonight.

I predicting a low-key Sticky tonight. There’ll be some gritted teeth but he’ll try and maintain.

16-0 up and lose. That is some good stuff.

A bit of a middling Sticky presser tonight. It had all the ingredients to be great but the great man bottled it.

Started off strong with a defiant “What?!” to the first question. Got a bit cryptic in the middle.

“Yeah I know what the problem is. But I’m not tellin’ ya.”

“It’s up to them to fix it”.

And then brought it home with a swift and sudden storm off.

I give it 2 out of 5 hurtins.

2 mins 56 secs.

carcharias

Immortal
I’m gutted
I turned the game off when Raiders were cruising at 16-0
Instead I watched a movie called the shape of water
It was weird
A chick who looked a bit like nick cave roots an amphibious looking alien.

I should’ve known Raiders were paper champions.
They were very lucky to get away with the win against my Sharks.

The sharks are toothless. The Raiders are potent. If Jack Wighton had not made so many mistakes the Raiders would have won. The Pommie players, especially Josh Hodgson and John Bateman, and the Turkish representative Aiden Sezer, are awesome. Once the team gets back the Serb star Nikola Cotric and the Samoan star Joey Leilua, the Raiders will peak.

The sharks are toothless. The Raiders are potent. If Jack Wighton had not made so many mistakes the Raiders would have won. The Pommie players, especially Josh Hodgson and John Bateman, and the Turkish representative Aiden Sezer, are awesome. Once the team gets back the Serb star Nikola Cotric and the Samoan star Joey Leilua, the Raiders will peak.

Albert - What do you make of the three Salman-Cochrane brothers in the Turkish squad (Aydin, Jaydin and Presley)?

Are they the next Burgess brothers?

Do you think Richard Stuart could make a play for them or would they be a better off at the Bulldogs who are well-known as being ‘the family club’? Cheers.

mongoose

Coach
I don't think the Samoan Joseph Leilua will be back this season. Ricardo Stuart will have to peak without him.

Albert - What do you make of the three Salman-Cochrane brothers in the Turkish squad (Aydin, Jaydin and Presley)?

Are they the next Burgess brothers?

Do you think Richard Stuart could make a play for them or would they be a better off at the Bulldogs who are well-known as being ‘the family club’? Cheers.

I don't know anything about these three brothers. Hopefully they are not eye gougers.

Richard Stuart already has fulfilled his Turkish quota with Aiden Sezer and Emre Guler, but who knows.

As for Canterbury they already have the Nigerian international Jayden Okunbor and the Chilean-Fijian international Marcelo Montoya, and the Lebanese international Michael Lichaa. Given the ethnic composition of their fan base, the Canterbury coaching staff would be better advised to sign up more Lebanese than Turks.