What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Raiders - Post Game Chat

Dibs

Bench
Lol. Really, a big lol!!

Hates the thread yet still posts comments on the game.
Seriously get over it.
Not everyone hates it. In fact, only a few do, like you.

Seriously man, I'm not sure why it's such a big deal? It's been 4 weeks now.
Your comments on the game have now been recorded in this thread. Others can reply. You can reply to those.
It really ain't that hard and the match discussion continues as you have already done.
This post match thread just clearly defines post match comments, possibly more than emotional and stupidly ignorant comments from the game thread, to a calmer, more reserved and considered thread of post game discussion.

It ain't a big deal really.
Chill.
Personally I think there should be an investigation. I have received textas about it from lots of people and they aren’t happy. I think it’s time for a poll to put this thing to bed forever!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
So if we self destruct we suck dogs balls and are dominated .... but if our opposition self destruct we are just lucky .... cool

I enjoyed that game. We held our nerve and Moses stepped up. Proves a lot and team learn more from those wins then a 20 point win.

strider

Post Whore
But that’s exactly what’s happened. Even Moses during his post game interview said we usually lose by over 30 when down by so much.
The point is you give us little credit .... maybe canberra just got lucky early on? .... its an 80 minute game - we stuck to it over 80

I was going off like a fire cracker early on too .... but we didnt win by luck, we won cos we showed plenty of balls

JokerEel

Coach
He would have read my posts here. That’s why he had so many water bottles in front of him to hide the fact that he was reading my input from his iPhone.

I did see BA with a phone in his hands.. well his assistant anyway

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol. Really, a big lol!!

Hates the thread yet still posts comments on the game.
Seriously get over it.
Not everyone hates it. In fact, only a few do, like you.

Seriously man, I'm not sure why it's such a big deal? It's been 4 weeks now.
Your comments on the game have now been recorded in this thread. Others can reply. You can reply to those.
It really ain't that hard and the match discussion continues as you have already done.
This post match thread just clearly defines post match comments, possibly more than emotional and stupidly ignorant comments from the game thread, to a calmer, more reserved and considered thread of post game discussion.

It ain't a big deal really.
Chill.

I can sum this up in 4 words to Bazal.
Shut up you bitch

Avenger

Immortal
The point is you give us little credit .... maybe canberra just got lucky early on? .... its an 80 minute game - we stuck to it over 80

I was going off like a fire cracker early on too .... but we didnt win by luck, we won cos we showed plenty of balls
I’m glad we won but we had luck on our side. What about that call when Canberra kicked off and we received a penalty late in the game?

JokerEel

Coach
I’m glad we won but we had luck on our side. What about that call when Canberra kicked off and we received a penalty late in the game?

What about the penalty late in the game for holding them down but they can sit on us and look at the ref and not get penalized..

Don't forget I told them to score. Twice.

Latest posts