What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R15 Fri - Roosters 12-14 Storm @ Adelaide

Round 15: Roosters v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbw

Bench
The only difference was some dumb play by Morris (not passing) and a Cameron Smith Milk, it was anyones game.

thorson1987

Coach
From what I read originally his return was slated for the game against the Cowboys at Gosford the following week but there were also reports that he was keen to play in the Adelaide match but Easts decided against it so I wouldn't be surprised if he does play against the Tigers.

Yeah with this stuff it's best left out of the players hands.

thorson1987

Coach
Morris passes the ball to Tupou, Roosters win, not going to be critical of Morris though as it was his first match since round 3 and I thought he played well apart from that. Melbourne did well to hold the Roosters to just a penalty goal after the opening onslaught of penalties they received.

and the one time he did pass it Tupou had come inside and he didn't realise and it went over the sideline.

horrie hastings

First Grade
and the one time he did pass it Tupou had come inside and he didn't realise and it went over the sideline.

Also too when Tupou scored it looked like Morris could have scored himself but passed it on to Tupou, maybe that's why he backed himself at the end instead of passing it.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
The only difference was some dumb play by Morris (not passing) and a Cameron Smith Milk, it was anyones game.

The non call on ikavalu was more costly IMO. It was before the Smith milk and I am still scratching my head as to why it wasn't a penalty.

The refs called held 3 times then he was tipped over vertically and nearly put on his head and lost the ball.

Knock on.

moffla

Bench
Was out in adelaide last night and the last thing I expected to see what about 13 roosters and storm players come in to the woolshed. Chambers and Latrell seemingly good mates despite their on field competition!

Cronk defs best on with his dance moves and also for stopping some idiot from filming Latrell Mitchell taking a sip of his drink.

Cool story I know

kbw

Bench
Imagine if the referee that did the Knights Broncos game tonight had done the Melbourne Roosters then the Roosters would have been playing against 4 players. The binning of Garret (I think) for something that Melbourne do at least 3 times every set was a joke

Saxon

Bench
Imagine if the referee that did the Knights Broncos game tonight had done the Melbourne Roosters then the Roosters would have been playing against 4 players. The binning of Garret (I think) for something that Melbourne do at least 3 times every set was a joke
Maybe you'll be lucky and the next time the Bears play Melbourne you will get Klein as ref...

Oh, wait...

kbw

Bench
Maybe you'll be lucky and the next time the Bears play Melbourne you will get Klein as ref...

Oh, wait...

oh yes I must only support the Bears mustn't I
Just like you must only use computers that wear tennis shoes.