What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Dibs

Bench
Does pure, raw pace make a bowler intimidating?

Would bowlers such as Shaun Tait, and Shoaib Akhtar, be intimidating?

Personally, I'd say no to Shoaib (he'd bowl two overs of 150kph+ thunderbolts, and then do nothing for the rest of the game), and maybe on Tait.
Actually as a player those type of bowlers scared me the most as they have no idea where they are going to pitch the ball so what hope have you got. Fast is scary enough, fast and erratic is terrifying

Bazal

Post Whore
Great grab from Guptill. Wasn't gonna drop three, great pair of hands.

We're in deep shit

Bazal

Post Whore
Maxwell is fine at 7. Bowl a few overs, strike at 150 plus.

The constant push to get him up the order is silly. He's not smart enough. Leave him at 7 and bump him up in the last 15 overs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Admiral Wade were batting for Australia, we would be something like 4/6789...just sayin'...

Seriously - how he wasn't picked, in the firm he is in, is baffling, and I'm not even a fan of his.

Bazal

Post Whore
Play him as a batsman, imo.

Over Finch, Warner, Khawaja or Smith?

Gotta drop one for Wade, because the selectors have shown they want all rounders in the middle if they're fit...

Personally Wade is an opener or nothing in short form cricket. Plus he's a keeper, and not great in the field without the gloves. Would have Handscomb over him easily

Eelementary

Post Whore
Over Finch, Warner, Khawaja or Smith?

Gotta drop one for Wade, because the selectors have shown they want all rounders in the middle if they're fit...

Personally Wade is an opener or nothing in short form cricket. Plus he's a keeper, and not great in the field without the gloves. Would have Handscomb over him easily

Over Finch, I reckon.

Guy is so frustrating to watch bat.

Latest posts