What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I’m dead set no expert but one thing I notice with Tep when I watch him at the actual stadium is that he does a lot of the first contact hard hit stuff.
I’d love to hear opposition players opinions but for a spectator point of view when he hits someone they seem to stay hit.
He is no superstar in attack but he is a very reliable defender and for the right price I hope he does stay.

He has a place in an NRL squad, with the right balance around him. That obviously means that he's not as valuable to many squads, and will be reflected in what he gets paid (I hope). As before, I have no problem if we re-sign him.....after letting the market run its course.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What kind of non-American douche says “period” to finish their point?

We say full stop. Not period. You’ve been watching too many movies.
Idiots.

Americans are morons.

They write "defense", and yet at football games, will hold up a sign that says " D", and one that has a picture of a fence on it (they spell "fence" correctly).

I know they say "D-fence", but still - idiots.

/rant

Noise

Coach
Americans are morons.

They write "defense", and yet at football games, will hold up a sign that says " D", and one that has a picture of a fence on it (they spell "fence" correctly).

I know they say "D-fence", but still - idiots.

/rant

Does the spelling with the 's' piss you off or the fact they use a picture of a fence?

Eelementary

Post Whore
For someone his size and the speed he runs at he should be making at least 1 linebreak each match. Trouble is he runs at players not at the holes between players and has always done this. Smart players run at the holes.

That's on the coaching staff, imo.

Tepai tries to run over people, because he was so successful at it in his junior career; it's all he has known.

The coaching team should show him how to run into gaps, and how to best utilise his frame.

He has shown glimpses of talent, and at only 23, I'd be disappointed if we let him go, after all the time we invested in him.

But Arthur and his team need to take some responsibility for his lack of development here.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Does the spelling with the 's' piss you off or the fact they use a picture of a fence?

Both, but the bigger sin is that they spell it with an "s", but use a picture of a fence.

I know I'm nit-picking, but they're stupid as the day is long.

Stevie

Bench
I have insufficient privileges to reply in the game thread. Why? I’ve not said anything but encouragement?!!!
What is the go please?!

Bazal

Post Whore
I bet it’s my f**king sideburns again.
hnIqnWz.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
I have insufficient privileges to reply in the game thread. Why? I’ve not said anything but encouragement?!!!
What is the go please?!

Some stupid prick decided we should have a separate post game thread.

It really is a shockingly shit idea.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's on the coaching staff, imo.

Tepai tries to run over people, because he was so successful at it in his junior career; it's all he has known.

The coaching team should show him how to run into gaps, and how to best utilise his frame.

He has shown glimpses of talent, and at only 23, I'd be disappointed if we let him go, after all the time we invested in him.

But Arthur and his team need to take some responsibility for his lack of development here.

I don't agree it's on the staff. Well, not the FG staff

Tepai has been the biggest, baddest mother in his age group since always. He ran over blokes at will. Stuff like that becomes habit, he never had to run a line. Someone in the lower grades should have corrected that IMO.

That said he was fantastic off the bench tonight.

hindy111

Post Whore
He has a place in an NRL squad, with the right balance around him. That obviously means that he's not as valuable to many squads, and will be reflected in what he gets paid (I hope). As before, I have no problem if we re-sign him.....after letting the market run its course.

Last night he was awesome. He used his feet well and ran with venom every time.
He has the physical attributes to be elite. 112kgs and mobile. And youth.
If he can do it consitently he will be a great player. The question is will he? If we lose him I hope it isnt to another NRL club. Id be worried he comes good.