What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Raiders - Post Game Chat

parra pete

Referee
In the end, we beat the team coming 4th.
Surely we are all happy about that, and the comeback from 0-16 down.

....and looking likely to be on the end of a shellacking...I discovered swear words I never realised existed watching the first thirty minutes..My missus said to me, "Calm down, you'll give yourself a heart attack..They can't hear you. Turn it off..watch it every second week"....
Luckily, I am the master of my own home (in my mind anyway....!!!!!) and a few "Shut ups" got her off my back, and outta the room...
I've had her for 49 years now..she knows what I'm like .....and all was 'happy again' at full time...

Soto

Bench
....and looking likely to be on the end of a shellacking...I discovered swear words I never realised existed watching the first thirty minutes..My missus said to me, "Calm down, you'll give yourself a heart attack..They can't hear you. Turn it off..watch it every second week"....
Luckily, I am the master of my own home (in my mind anyway....!!!!!) and a few "Shut ups" got her off my back, and outta the room...
I've had her for 49 years now..she knows what I'm like .....and all was 'happy again' at full time...
I reckon these type of conversations may have played out in a few homes last night..nothing like a good victory to keep the household happy...

Stevie

Bench
My favorite part was winning after those 2 deadshit Canberra players did the post try celebration in the FIRST 30 minutes. Then went on to lose!
You don’t do that till it’s 10 mins to go and you’re up by 40!
Suck a big bag of dicks you cocky green Wankers!

parra pete

Referee
Four point game tonight, bye next weekend. It amused me tonight listening to the Fox commentators, saying "Poor Raiders will be looking forward to the break next weekend..They have played 15 weeks without a breaK....Guess what!!..So have the Eels.." lol

Soto

Bench
Four point game tonight, bye next weekend. It amused me tonight listening to the Fox commentators, saying "Poor Raiders will be looking forward to the break next weekend..They have played 15 weeks without a breaK....Guess what!!..So have the Eels.." lol
It was so blatantly obvious they were siding with pricky and his team. Poor raiders lots of injuries bla bla bla..
Even funnier post match when that coach from up north ( sorry i'm not allowed to call them by their name ) said Dylan Brown had been missing for 6 weeks..fair dinkum paid a bucketload to talk shit. He hasnt played for 11 rounds you dope..We have had our fair share of injuries but it goes unnoticed. Dylan Brown, Nathan Brown, Michael Jennings, Mau have all missed quite a few games.
We play a team with a few players out..media talk is..we played a depleted or injury ravaged side...

gaffer

Juniors
all that moron voss could talk about was how many bottles of water BA had talk about being fixated

Gronk

Staff member
It was so blatantly obvious they were siding with pricky and his team. Poor raiders lots of injuries bla bla bla..
Even funnier post match when that coach from up north ( sorry i'm not allowed to call them by their name ) said Dylan Brown had been missing for 6 weeks..fair dinkum paid a bucketload to talk shit. He hasnt played for 11 rounds you dope..We have had our fair share of injuries but it goes unnoticed. Dylan Brown, Nathan Brown, Michael Jennings, Mau have all missed quite a few games.
We play a team with a few players out..media talk is..we played a depleted or injury ravaged side...
I don’t mind being under the radar. Let them keep underestimating us.

Gronk

Staff member
all that moron voss could talk about was how many bottles of water BA had talk about being fixated
Erin talked about it on the Footy Show. She said “I don’t know how he was not sitting on the toilet all match.” Standing Erin. Boys don’t have a front bum, Darling.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Taking line dropouts doesn't mean he can slot them between the posts. I think he actually shanked 1 or 2 line dropouts.
In any case im ecstatic we won and showed ticker to beat pricky and the roiders. Most certainly the conditions helped us more than them
Anyone can kick field goals. The question is how accurate they are. It's not an either/or proposition.

Latest posts