What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Vs The Warriors

mxlegend99

Referee
First half we sucked. Poor discipline.
Second half we were outstanding. Refs bent us over and tried f**king us hard as they could.

Amazing win. Im shaking with excitement/nerves after that. We didnt deserve to have to play in golden point. But it made the win more courageous

forby

Juniors
It was hard work watching this on my phone whilst on a train in China! Really gutsy effort. I stand by my earlier comment - Sutton should never ref NRL again!

unKwn

Juniors
the bunker merkins tried to look for anything in the naden kick and chase to deny it

OldPanther

Coach
To win under those circumstances is something special.

Naden was outstanding. If that is the quality of our reserve grade get Crichton on the other centre position ASAP.

Fangs

Coach
Not taking away from our team but the Warriors were at their disgraceful best.

Pathetic levels of effort on the Naden run away try. They had every opportunity to shut us down.

Abacus

Juniors
I usually steer away from criticising the refs but the Luai sin bin followed by the dodgy try is the most incompetent refereeing I think I've seen. For Sutton to then state that RTS kicked it (when it was a blatant knock on), hence the professional foul just exemplified that he should not be out there.

unKwn

Juniors
commentators frothing over rts for doing f**k all. let naden almost score off the kick and chase, then let naden take a bomb over him and score, then let naden run over him too easily over the break.

don’t know if it’s just me but it seems the whole nrl world hates us right now, makes the win even sweeter :)

lsta5838

Juniors
Great win! Really needed it going into the bye.

Just need to somehow eliminate the late in tackle count penalties (weather justified or not..) and we should start winning by larger margins, and need to do some work with Edwards trying to find the ground when getting tackled so he doesn't get dragged back 5-10m

Thought game was lost after Tamou gave away the penalty with 5 mins to go.

Was there blow up about Warriors getting their dummy half dive over try? it wasn't mentioned by commentators, but Blair grabbed Edwards' shoulder, which is what he was blowing up about, so rightly not to award it.

commentators frothing over rts for doing f**k all. let naden almost score off the kick and chase, then let naden take a bomb over him and score, then let naden run over him too easily over the break.

don’t know if it’s just me but it seems the whole nrl world hates us right now, makes the win even sweeter :)

I noticed that as well. Every time RTS would take the ball up and step out of one tackle, the Fox commentary team were ready to share the ‘Pearl Jam’ around!!