What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

mistertaylor

Juniors
I liked it. The jersey obviously fooled Queensland into thinking Josh Ado Carr was one of their players because they kept throwing the ball to him.

Oh, maybe it was his skin colour??

Whatever it was, we need to keep wearing it for game three.

Seriously?

gzerounian

Juniors
Optus Stadium's lighting has a "playing mode" a bit like a theatre so the stands and any non-playing areas of the surface are dimmed so only the playing surface is fully lit.
OK that explains it. I did notice that the crowd lighting was dimmed. Must be great when you're there but on TV it makes it look like the lighting at your local Tuesday night touch comp.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
OK that explains it. I did notice that the crowd lighting was dimmed. Must be great when you're there but on TV it makes it look like the lighting at your local Tuesday night touch comp.

That happens EVERY WEEK at C9...

They cant be assed organising a proper colour grade, so everything looks like its been put through a grey-green filter.

THis isnt just football, it is everything on 9. I think someone there watch the Matrix too many times.

beave

Coach
I liked it. The jersey obviously fooled Queensland into thinking Josh Ado Carr was one of their players because they kept throwing the ball to him.

Oh, maybe it was his skin colour??

Whatever it was, we need to keep wearing it for game three.

jeeeeeesus

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
The Maroons have an indigenous training jersey but there was never a white playing jersey. Might've been fan speculation.

qm19jsy05m-front.jpg

Amacd

Juniors
I posted this back in November... Maybe this is what you were thinking of. Its just an old training jersey

I think it was suggested that they would have a second kit (which i thought was going to be pink or something) because that is what nswrl said was going to occur when they released the dark kit

wazdog

Juniors
EuropeFX have signed on as Rabbitohs front of shorts sponsor. No announcement by the club yet but featured on the run-on uniforms on Thursday.

I've never seen this version of our logo (on the site below) before but I dig it.
https://europefx.com/south-sydney-rabbitohs/

I reckon that logo with a new font for the "Rabbitohs" underneath would look great. I'm thinking something that could be used without the logo.

Saint Doc

Coach
EuropeFX have signed on as Rabbitohs front of shorts sponsor. No announcement by the club yet but featured on the run-on uniforms on Thursday.

I've never seen this version of our logo (on the site below) before but I dig it.
https://europefx.com/south-sydney-rabbitohs/

I reckon that logo with a new font for the "Rabbitohs" underneath would look great. I'm thinking something that could be used without the logo.

Doesn’t need the word Rabbitohs at all