What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brent Naden Fan Club

Fangs

Coach
Any more evidence needed?

Jaw got smashed. Played the last 5 with a busted leg. An actual machine.

age.s

First Grade
Dude I love him. Massive threat in the air. 90 meter solo try from next to nothing. Unlucky not to have a hat trick. Gives 200%.

f**king love him.

TheFrog

Coach
Came from the Knights but he was only there one season. He's bounced around clubs a bit looking for a break and now its come he's grabbed it. He's a central west boy so one of ours. Captained our Under 20s to a premiership.

Vicpanther

Juniors
What I love about nads is its another target for our attack. We got a bit predictable always passing to kicks. Now we can use kicks as a decoy and go to nads or vice versa. It will only get better

OldPanther

Coach
Came from the Knights but he was only there one season. He's bounced around clubs a bit looking for a break and now its come he's grabbed it. He's a central west boy so one of ours. Captained our Under 20s to a premiership.

Ivan said he was here, went elsewhere and came back. Interesting journey.

What I love about nads is its another target for our attack. We got a bit predictable always passing to kicks. Now we can use kicks as a decoy and go to nads or vice versa. It will only get better

It's so good having a kick target. Tall backs are a blessing. Also seems quick.

franklin2323

Immortal

Was player of the year in the comp. This is the poster guy for not rushing players

MrBlack

Juniors
Naden fan club - how do i sign up??

Shows great heart for the team and club.

More like him please.

Pomoz

Bench
I love the fact he plays with passion. He seems to be loving it out there, even though he came off the field busted up, he was enjoying himself. Onya Nads!

Kilkenny

Coach
Naden started here then went to the Mounties hoping for a spot at Canberra.

He left the Raiders and tried his luck at the Knights. Would have debuted for them but the NRL refused the Knights application for an exception for him to play last season. When the Knights recruited a few outside backs for this season there was no spot for Brent and Gus took him back here.

Latest posts