What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAPLAN 2019

Old Timer

Coach
Hey man, you opened the door to the linguistic disco, I just took you in for a boogie..

And lol... “Knocked out”..?

As someone much smarter than me recently said about this thread:
Come on "canvas back" get up you're urgently required over in the other place to fix up the threads that are out of control FMD misspelling everywhere to be seen.
Oops bad luck you've been counted out maybe you can donate your brain (lol) to science with Stirlo's because you certainly show all the signs of being punch drunk.
"Someone smarter than you" that's funny too as if someone isn't.

SBD82

Coach
Come on "canvas back" get up you're urgently required over in the other place to fix up the threads that are out of control FMD misspelling everywhere to be seen.
Oops bad luck you've been counted out maybe you can donate your brain (lol) to science with Stirlo's because you certainly show all the signs of being punch drunk.
Sterlo’s*

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hang on.. That’s your 2nd reply to the same post, and took you a further 20 mins to think that up?

What’s going on in your world tonight?

Everything okay?

Dragons 09

Juniors
BEST THREAD EVER!!!
I'm just so torn and tormented by it. One minute i hate it and it makes me want to stick sharp objects in my eyes to take my mind off it, next thing i'm clicking refresh, refresh, refresh to see if it can possibly get any better. I'm blaming Mary, somehow he is responsible for everything that is f**ked so his prints are all over this.

Old Timer

Coach
Hang on.. That’s your 2nd reply to the same post, and took you a further 20 mins to think that up?

What’s going on in your world tonight?

Everything okay?
Don't try and join to many dots it's just awfully nice of me to slow down to allow you to try and keep up.

boardlumps62

Juniors
See you all just get lost over one miss spelt word are you all ex school (primary maybe infant) teachers except OT. Bled and bleed have a similar meaning for true Dragons. Anyway keep up the dribble. See you all after the Storm match.

SBD82

Coach
See you all just get lost over one miss spelt word are you all ex school (primary maybe infant) teachers except OT. Bled and bleed have a similar meaning for true Dragons. Anyway keep up the dribble. See you all after the Storm match.
Mis*

Latest posts