What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
Peni getting a reckless charge as opposed to careless is interesting. It’s the difference between 1 week and 3 weeks.

I’d fight the grading.

Incorrect

Coach
I might have missed something official having been announced, but is The Chairman definitely off to ESL next year?? I think he's been pretty good this year coming back from injury....

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I might have missed something official having been announced, but is The Chairman definitely off to ESL next year?? I think he's been pretty good this year coming back from injury....
There's been nothing official that I've seen. Only the mention during the commentary last week. Its quite odd.

Glenneel

Bench
Peni getting a reckless charge as opposed to careless is interesting. It’s the difference between 1 week and 3 weeks.

I’d fight the grading.
So typical, Parra always seem to cop a higher grading than warranted. Ma'u was a few years ago referred to judiciary for a leg pull which nobody could see. Think they took a few mins to throw it out but still an inconvenience for player and lawyer.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
65787394_148760146295162_288924507291254784_n.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So typical, Parra always seem to cop a higher grading than warranted. Ma'u was a few years ago referred to judiciary for a leg pull which nobody could see. Think they took a few mins to throw it out but still an inconvenience for player and lawyer.
It's f**ken bullshit!