What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tepai Moeroa

EelsFan05

Bench
Tep along with the other bench forwards changed the game last night. He's a very good forward (not great) and does his job. He's still young and his best years are ahead of him. It is hardly his fault that he was promoted too young into a team and culture that was lower then a snakes arsehole. I think he deserves plenty of wraps just for staying loyal to the cause.

Gronk

Staff member
Tep along with the other bench forwards changed the game last night. He's a very good forward (not great) and does his job. He's still young and his best years are ahead of him. It is hardly his fault that he was promoted too young into a team and culture that was lower then a snakes arsehole. I think he deserves plenty of wraps just for staying loyal to the cause.
Their efforts were significant considering that Salmon only lasted 15m and was taken off limping.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He was playing for a contract last night,

shame he cant do that every week

Happy MEel

First Grade
Credit where it’s due...he was very good last night. It shouldn’t take a demotion to get this kind of a response, but regardless, it seems to have worked (at least in the short term.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He carved up in reserve grade last start. Did that give him some confidence? Did it put a rocket up him? That's only the fourth time this year he's made 10+ carries.

Gronk

Staff member
Credit where it’s due...he was very good last night. It shouldn’t take a demotion to get this kind of a response, but regardless, it seems to have worked (at least in the short term.

Coaches drop players when they have adequate replacements. I think we have good depth right now and BA has the luxury of chopping and rotating every week.

IFR33K

Coach
Tep was great last night. Showed footwork at the line I haven’t seen previously. Hopefully it’s the kick up the backside he needs.

muznik

Juniors
With all this talk about brain injuries I'm getting very concerned about Tep. He was knocked senseless again on Saturday night and I wonder what long term damage he could be doing to his health.
He seems to be one of those players that is constantly getting concussed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He was hit off the ball when Terepo got smashed right before Ferguson's first try. He stayed down a bit when that happened but he finished the game strongly so I don't think it was a head knock. Probably just winded.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He was hit off the ball when Terepo got smashed right before Ferguson's first try. He stayed down a bit when that happened but he finished the game strongly so I don't think it was a head knock. Probably just winded.

Yes recall that, didn’t think it was a head knock. Was wondering why a penalty wasn’t given for it.

Last edited:
Lets discuss the Takairangi 'concussion'.
Given he stood up, played the ball and then realised what he'd done BEFORE his legs buckled, and given that he went straight back into the defensive line and was given the all clear by the on field trainer and given that he was cleared of a HIA by the independent Doctor who got him off after seeing the wobble on video....
I think you can argue that was peak Takairangi and he was just embarassed he played the ball over the sideline. Well done Brad!

strider

Post Whore
Lets discuss the Takairangi 'concussion'.
Given he stood up, played the ball and then realised what he'd done BEFORE his legs buckled, and given that he went straight back into the defensive line and was given the all clear by the on field trainer and given that he was cleared of a HIA by the independent Doctor who got him off after seeing the wobble on video....
I think you can argue that was peak Takairangi and he was just embarassed he played the ball over the sideline. Well done Brad!
I thought the same ... Though he did whack his head

Latest posts