What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brent Naden Fan Club

betcats

Referee
Glad he came back. Nice to see a kid grinding it out on a 2nd tier contract grab his chance with two hands and not let go.

Abacus

Juniors
I'd say something complimentary about Naden but it seems to rustle people's jimmies.

Fangs

Coach
A remarkable specimen. Nickname 'Nader'. I'd prefer 'The Machine' or 'The Grenadier'.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OldPanther

Coach
See what I mean.

I wondered when you'd be along. Didn't take you long so I'm guessing either:
  1. Seriously rustled...or
  2. Lonely & sad.

My previous comment:

Call him whatever ya like as long it's Panther haha. Looks like a genuine footballer which is nice.

Yours:

I'd say something complimentary about Naden but it seems to rustle people's jimmies.

Looks like you've got the problem mate.

Fangs

Coach
As much as I loved Naden's work there that really was a pathetic effort by Fusitua.

Agreed. Atrocious effort from the Warriors all together. They look like us earlier this year/late last year.

RTS pulling a Darius.

TheFrog

Coach
As much as I loved Naden's work there that really was a pathetic effort by Fusitua.
Fus is a try scoring winger. His defence, especially in the last 5 minutes, isn't his strong point, as can be seen.

mxlegend99

Referee
Is it just me or does Naden look like he's moving slowly when he's in full flight?

He clearly isn't considering that try he scored for us to win. Hes powerful and quick. But really doesn't look it.

Fangs

Coach
Is it just me or does Naden look like he's moving slowly when he's in full flight?

He clearly isn't considering that try he scored for us to win. Hes powerful and quick. But really doesn't look it.

Doesn't look quick at all until he is in the open. Long strides.

BxTom

Bench

Something about him reminds me of Luke Rooney...

GongPanther

Referee
A remarkable specimen. Nickname 'Nader'. I'd prefer 'The Machine' or 'The Grenadier'.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If you want to do something really freaky Fangs, post Naden's 1st try, and underneath put Turbo's leap try in the 2nd SOO. for comparison. So similar, I'm amazed nobody in the media picked it up.

Latest posts