What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tepai Moeroa

Djay

Juniors
He needs to do what he did on Saturday on a regular basis for me, I am still off him massively cause his been useless.

But Saturday he was brilliant, and we need more and more of it.

chiefy1

Juniors
He needs to do what he did on Saturday on a regular basis for me, I am still off him massively cause his been useless.

But Saturday he was brilliant, and we need more and more of it.

I think the club has done well with their lower offer, there's no need to move from that.

EelsFan05

Bench
Lets discuss the Takairangi 'concussion'.
Given he stood up, played the ball and then realised what he'd done BEFORE his legs buckled, and given that he went straight back into the defensive line and was given the all clear by the on field trainer and given that he was cleared of a HIA by the independent Doctor who got him off after seeing the wobble on video....
I think you can argue that was peak Takairangi and he was just embarassed he played the ball over the sideline. Well done Brad!
I thought the exact same thing. Embarrassed with his own level of derp. He is beyond garbage.

Gronk

Staff member
Returns to play for Parramatta tomorrow.

Waratahs centre Tepai Moeroa will be a welcome inclusion for the Two Blues as they face the red-hot Gordon.

Moeroa made his name in the Western Sydney area for the Parramatta Eels, before he switched codes back to rugby union at the end of 2019.

https://www.rugby.com.au/news/shute...wo-blues-as-manly-look-to-bounce-back-2021416

171605444_147808557344630_2777123060290442131_n.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Odds on us re-signing him? Single figures probably but at the right price he could be handy, and he's not a bad influence.
Or he could go and play rugby in Japan, France or UK and earn NRL top 50 cash.

But yeah, he’d be handy as a reggie occasional benchy. We could have used him this week in fact.

Noise

Coach
Yeah no he wasn't.
Yes he was

He also already drawn comparisons with Sonny Bill Williams, and no doubt the Eels, Chiefs and Waratahs will look to see him add to his compilation of breaks, offloads, tries and big hits that has made both codes take notice.