What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seibold

some11

Referee
Please someone poach turpin
Hahaha, and leave McHandbrake as the slowest starting hooker in the comp.

Broncos management seem to think Boyd and Macca are going to turn back the clock to being average instead of complete shit.

mistertaylor

Juniors
My gut feeling is that Seibold wanted to drop Boyd a few weeks ago but a couple of back to back wins bought Darius some time, and the board probably didn't want to compound their ordinary season by dumping their captain to Q Cup.

Now that they've lost 3 in a row I would expect Darius to be dropped should the losing streak continue.

Seibold's job is safe so I think it's a call he's willing to make.

some11

Referee
There's a consensus that the moving on of players is to pay out the rest of Boyd's contract at the end of the year.

That they re-signed him for four more years in 2017 is as much on management as it is on Bennett, he was 30 at the time FFS. How many fullbacks are still playing at 33/34.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If Boyd doesn't have a 200% improved type of game against the Sharks on the weekend, Seibold will tell Boyd he's gonna be dropped. He knows full well Boyd won't want to bear the embarrassment of being a captain that got the axe and will choose retirement or a release over that. If the Broncs think they can pay him out they probably will. They just know he has to be expelled.

He is a festering boil on the ass of the club at the moment. He is in career worst form, nobody within the fanbase actually likes him, and efforts like the one we saw against the Knights just amplifies that irritation, especially in a year when the team as a whole is in the shithole.

Spot On

Coach
Darius has dished up this type of form in the past - what is the excuse this time?

Bennett sure has done a number on his former club, leaving a roster with some players on absolutely huge overs and in need of a massive overhaul.

I hope Souths can keep the damage to a minimum when Wayne is finished.

Dogs Of War

Coach
If Boyd doesn't have a 200% improved type of game against the Sharks on the weekend, Seibold will tell Boyd he's gonna be dropped. He knows full well Boyd won't want to bear the embarrassment of being a captain that got the axe and will choose retirement or a release over that. If the Broncs think they can pay him out they probably will. They just know he has to be expelled.

He is a festering boil on the ass of the club at the moment. He is in career worst form, nobody within the fanbase actually likes him, and efforts like the one we saw against the Knights just amplifies that irritation, especially in a year when the team as a whole is in the shithole.

You could only hope. Though I hope he stays around and just takes the money. Been enjoying watching the Bronco's live at the bottom end of the table. Living in Brisbane. It has been so much fun. I need something with how bad the Dogs have been going.

Seibold is living on borrowed time. His team won't make the playoffs. I expect him to be the first coach sacked with four years left on his contract.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Darius has dished up this type of form in the past - what is the excuse this time?

Bennett sure has done a number on his former club, leaving a roster with some players on absolutely huge overs and in need of a massive overhaul.

Wayne would say he’s left the club in “good shape”, his ego is that massive.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Medical based retirement for Darius in the off season, citing mental health issues, would be the best for everyone.

But I hope he sees out his full contract playing shit in the top grade for the Broncos in a spine position.

Medical based retirement for Darius in the off season, citing mental health issues, would be the best for everyone.

But I hope he sees out his full contract playing shit in the top grade for the Broncos in a spine position.

I don't see how that would be the best for everyone? Personally, I'm quite enjoying watching Darius go around this year. Long may it continue.

kbw

Bench

To start with they need to keep him away from the Juniors. Being a separate and stronger entity hopefully they can avoid the effect he had at St George and Newcastle. They also need to retire Sutton before Bennett signs him for another 4 years :)

It is amusing seeing the Broncos implode, Bennett definitely left a time bomb or two, but I think Siebold is too focused on thinking he is a genius coach to be good enough to sort it out

yobbo84

First Grade
Shane Richardson is in charge of Souths recruitment and retention and has an ego arguably bigger than Bennett's. To be fair to Richo he's made some very smart decisions recently - not getting into a bidding war over Crichton, managing the salary cap effect of GI's retirement, identifying and signing up Cameron Murray early, etc.

We're not Doust's Dragons or Tinkler's Knights - the board won't let the club get into a dire position cap-wise.

Shane Richardson is in charge of Souths recruitment and retention and has an ego arguably bigger than Bennett's. To be fair to Richo he's made some very smart decisions recently - not getting into a bidding war over Crichton, managing the salary cap effect of GI's retirement, identifying and signing up Cameron Murray early, etc.

We're not Doust's Dragons or Tinkler's Knights - the board won't let the club get into a dire position cap-wise.

...we hope.

This Year?

Immortal
I think Saints and Broncos should do a straight swap of coaches. Mary has a great record at Suncorp and Saints need some music at training to lift their spirits.

King hit

Coach

Is it any surprise after how Wayne has left every club he has been involved with. Apart from the Raiders in 87

Latest posts