What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

T.S Quint

Coach
IT'S THE AGE OF OUTRAGE YOU IGNORAMUS

AREN'T YOU OUTRAGED THAT SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE YOU'VE NEVER MET? THIS OTHER PERSON WROTE AN ARTICLE TO POINT OUT HOW OUTRAGED YOU SHOULD BE

FFS. YOU NEED SOME ANGER MISMANAGEMENT LESSONS

Go f**k yourself.

Is that better?

Yourself and dog boy must have read some different posts of Gronks. Talk about getting the wrong end of the stick. Go fetch!

I didn't read the wrong post. I quoted him saying dog whistling.

What that means, in case you don't know (although i guess that you do) is that he accused me of racism hidden behind a phony economic argument.

This isn't a theory. It's a fact. That's what dog whistling means.

Why did he do this? Because that's the only way he knows how to think.

Nah I'm still lost.

Australia has the highest minimum wage in the world. Doesn't that demonstrate that we do equality pretty good ?

image.jpg

In and of itself, no. It would have to be referenced against cost of living (which Gary already mentioned).

Not saying that you're wrong, but that the graph by itself does not show you're right, as you state.

Gronk

Staff member
The quicker he and Kyrgios completely give up, the better for everyone

I certainly find the intermittent effort in some elite Australian sportspersons fascinating. Sally Robbins, Jarryd Hayne, Bernard Tomic, Darius Boyd and Nick Kyrgios all come to mind. Their poor mental health seems to be a common denominator.

upload_2019-7-5_8-6-15.jpeg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn't read the wrong post. I quoted him saying dog whistling.

What that means, in case you don't know (although i guess that you do) is that he accused me of racism hidden behind a phony economic argument.

This isn't a theory. It's a fact. That's what dog whistling means.

Why did he do this? Because that's the only way he knows how to think.
You focused on two words and forgot about the rest of the legitimate points raised. Thats piss.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Looks like it could impact on traffic in the CBD this arvo. I should probably leave early and play golf...I mean, work from home.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I can kind of cop Kyrgios...there's still some hope there I guess. He's not a terrible person, just has a terrible attitude

Tomic is just an out and out f**kwit
Kyrgios seems troubled. A tool no doubt, but you kind of think if he was your mate you would be on his side. Tomic on the other hand, is a first class twat.