What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks coach season over 2019 .

When your only hope is that McDonald will come back to kogarah without a warrant for his arrest and extradition back to Queensland, things are mighty hard.

The saints forwards are considered by the rest of us as a meek and cowardly lot.

They frighten opposition mascots, gear stewards, ball boys and the odd psychotic cheerleader but that’s about it.

Sorry Mary, the dream is over.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
When your only hope is that McDonald will come back to kogarah without a warrant for his arrest and extradition back to Queensland, things are mighty hard.

The saints forwards are considered by the rest of us as a meek and cowardly lot.

They frighten opposition mascots, gear stewards, ball boys and the odd psychotic cheerleader but that’s about it.

Sorry Mary, the dream is over.
Mary’s dream is just beginning.....he's rolling in it......and there's no one guna get him out jackass

Once he’s sacked in a few weeks, no one should worry about his future income.

There’s plenty of vacancies for an “excuse whisperer” for the coaches at the bottom of the table.

Seibold really needs some training and help to sound sincere when his team are nothing more than lentil latte sipping muppets.

He’s had a fair innings, but the surrender of you blokes last week, a lack of anything approaching focus and concentration, means he’s lost his powers to creep into your players heads.

Gotta feel for you.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Once he’s sacked in a few weeks, no one should worry about his future income.

There’s plenty of vacancies for an “excuse whisperer” for the coaches at the bottom of the table.

Seibold really needs some training and help to sound sincere when his team are nothing more than lentil latte sipping muppets.

He’s had a fair innings, but the surrender of you blokes last week, a lack of anything approaching focus and concentration, means he’s lost his powers to creep into your players heads.

Gotta feel for you.
If he's gone in a few weeks I'll shout you beers for a year.......but sadly ol mate you're guna die of thirst

Belta

Juniors
That’s how I’m feeling. From starting with a fair degree of positivity and enthusiasm to becoming mostly disinterested. Im already not looking forward to the rest of the season. It’s just not the results, it’s the media, the commentary, recruitments, one sided officiating, I can’t see my enthusiasm for the NRL gaining momentum any time soon.

The last example being the commentary on the weekend. When Nicholls was hit with a blatant shoulder charge fatty when on and on about how could it possibly be a penalty, then minutes later the a Host penalty and nothing said from anyone except how “Melbourne always find a way to win” [due to them being such a professional outfit]. Nothing about how it was a cruel way for dragons to lose.

I was listening to abc radio today and it’s clear he’s on the outer and finding himself more isolated after every loss.

The record over the extended period of his management was deemed as somewhat ordinary.

If the powers that be are worried about loyalty issues, they can create a new position for him.

The most certain thing after being appointed a coach is being fired. Coaches life expectancy isn’t that great.

dragon thomo

Juniors
The issue we have the season never started. The same will be for the next 2 years if we keep McGregor there. The worst part of it is that we sucked in with the odd win as we do have quality team minus a quality fullback.
I have never been so dissapointed with my club as it is getting to a stage i dont want to even watch them play because the players have to put up with crapy selections gameplans and bech rotation.

Crush

Coach
PAUL after we finish this season.
"Yeah look it was a tough year with Jack being sanctioned and then our club captain and playmaker being out for most of the season. Add to that multiple injuries to key players we never really got going in 2019.
We are really positive about 2020 though and feel that we have the right balance to challenge for a top 8 finish"

Gareth67

First Grade
The most certain thing after being appointed a coach is being fired. Coaches life expectancy isn’t that great.

That certainly applies to any other coach in the NRL or all other sporting codes , but most unfortunately our Mary has the life span of a cat - that being 9 lives and he is not going anywhere until our decadent board goes .

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Where’s the Mark My Words Thread? Even though the season’s not officially over...not technically anyway...it would be interesting to revisit those early year fearless predictions.

Old Timer

Coach
I was listening to abc radio today and it’s clear he’s on the outer and finding himself more isolated after every loss.

The record over the extended period of his management was deemed as somewhat ordinary.

If the powers that be are worried about loyalty issues, they can create a new position for him.

On the outer????
He hasn't been asked a tough question and not a word to be seen re him being under any pressure whatsoever.
He has 2 years to go and will see them both out which should just about see us out as well.