What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
I certainly find the intermittent effort in some elite Australian sportspersons fascinating. Sally Robbins, Jarryd Hayne, Bernard Tomic, Darius Boyd and Nick Kyrgios all come to mind. Their poor mental health seems to be a common denominator.

View attachment 31123
They do all seem to have poor mental weakness. Sorry I mean poor mental health

Gronk

Staff member
Kyrgios seems troubled. A tool no doubt, but you kind of think if he was your mate you would be on his side. Tomic on the other hand, is a first class twat.

Interested why there is so much beef about his underarm serve last night. His opponent has never played in the spirit of the game and uses "gamesmanship" in every point. Rafa takes twice the time to serve by bouncing the ball 20 times, wiping his brow and using the towel constantly. Then during the point he grunts loudly with every stroke. The guy is the Cameron Smith of tennis.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Interested why there is so much beef about his underarm serve last night. His opponent has never played in the spirit of the game and uses "gamesmanship" in every point. Rafa takes twice the time to serve by bouncing the ball 20 times, wiping his brow and using the towel constantly. Then during the point he grunts loudly with every stroke. The guy is the Cameron Smith of tennis.
I didn't know Cameron Smith was Spanish?

Gronk

Staff member
I didn't know Cameron Smith was Spanish?

Have you ever seen Cam Smith and Manuel in the same room ?

maxresdefault.jpg

sachs.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I am doing a deal in India for some face cream. Has tumeric which will give my skin bounce.
He wants $15.49
I dropped my offer 88 rupees. Let's see who wins this deal.

Bazal

Post Whore
I am doing a deal in India for some face cream. Has tumeric which will give my skin bounce.
He wants $15.49
I dropped my offer 88 rupees. Let's see who wins this deal.

You can buy turmeric and put it in sorbolene for like five bucks total