What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Keary

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Well deserved and would have no problems with him playing for Australia... but just keep the Queensland loving merkin out of a Blue jersey

magpie4ever

First Grade
Luke Keary's performance was mostly because of his natural talent, but that talent would not have prevailed without the coaching genius of Trent Robinson.

For those who don't know, Trent Robinson finished his playing career as captain coach of Toulouse in France.

Give yourself an uppercut, you wally.

Luke Keary was MoM tonight after being out for six weeks with concussion. He is a fair dinkum star talent, and one the Roosters aces in the hand when the finals roll around.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I think he's the best playmaker in the NRL by a clear margin.

No other no.6 or no.7 has his combination of running game, passing game, and natural instinct & creativity.

nick87

Coach
I think he's the best playmaker in the NRL by a clear margin.

No other no.6 or no.7 has his combination of running game, passing game, and natural instinct & creativity.

Lol
Simple Jack stuffing Latirne into a box at origin level
Now they want to bring this part time player to the table and come for Simple Jack’s crown

Lol
Simple Jack stuffing Latirne into a box at origin level
Now they want to bring this part time player to the table and come for Simple Jack’s crown

What you say makes no sense. But I guess that this situation is not new to a little kid like you.

gerg

Juniors
I don't understand why some of these smaller bodied playmakers don't wear headgear. Particularly ones with a history of concussion.

Latest posts