What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R16 Sat - Knights 20-24 Warriors @ McDonald Jones

Round 16: Knights v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
I agree they are consistently poor. But this was some epic next level gobshyte.

The sad thing is nearly all of those, if not all of those decisions, were exceptionally easy to get right.

Noname36

First Grade
I agree they are consistently poor. But this was some epic next level gobshyte.

The sad thing is nearly all of those, if not all of those decisions, were exceptionally easy to get right.

Go and watch the Knights/Broncos game from last week. It was as “bad” as this was.

This shit just happens in the game - and to be fair the competition is structured in a way that allowed a side with their top 5 players out through origin to play a side uneffected which lets be honest, would have also massively effected the result.

We all need to accept that and get over it because it ain’t going to change. Congrats on the win.

the seagull

Juniors
First try comes off a phantom six again when Lino drops it cold.- watch it again and see Blairs hand knock it out , use your eyes no what Fox says

Second try comes after Hymel Hunts left hand knocks the ball on.- bullshit

Ken Maumalo scores a third try which is ruled out.- very dubious penalty in led up

Final try for Newcastle comes after Hiku being knocked out and Gavin Badger blatantly ignoring the protocols of the code to allow play to continue.

When Lisone scored, Newcastle blatantly knock on at the restart but a phantom knock on is called against the Warriors.

Final play, Agnatius Paasi is sin binned after time had expired after the time keeper failed to blow the siren giving Newcastle yet another attempt.-

Excuse me, but there is far more wrong with this game then the last try.

Pently count 10 -6 Warriors= (4 of the penalties for the knights came from one Warrior , need rid of him and you be a perfect team) have a look how many of those penalties gave the warriors a field position that led to tries. go back a look at round one a see the same pattern of help from the refs. Three penalties for soft dubious high shots by knights and one suspect crusher. They stuffed up one try but you shouldn't have been in that field position to score it.

Did you complain about the decisions last week like being in touch and having the try against the panthers allowed.

Watch the Knights and warriors in round 8 and this match and tell me the warriors were done over by the refs

Iafeta

Referee
Pently count 10 -6 Warriors= (4 of the penalties for the knights came from one Warrior , need rid of him and you be a perfect team) have a look how many of those penalties gave the warriors a field position that led to tries. go back a look at round one a see the same pattern of help from the refs. Three penalties for soft dubious high shots by knights and one suspect crusher. They stuffed up one try but you shouldn't have been in that field position to score it.

Did you complain about the decisions last week like being in touch and having the try against the panthers allowed.

Watch the Knights and warriors in round 8 and this match and tell me the warriors were done over by the refs

Yes I did complain last week. The referees gave Penrith a hot bollocking.

Frederick

Staff member
Geez there's some mighty cocky warriors fans in here.

I wouldn't be too cocky if my full strength team only just barely scraped by a team missing 7 of their top team (including half their spine and top two front rowers). I'd be very worried.

Apey

Staff member
Did reasonably well considering how many duds we had in the line up. Josh King starting prop fmd.

TheDMC

Bench

I wouldn't be too cocky if my full strength team only just barely scraped by a team missing 7 of their top team (including half their spine and top two front rowers). I'd be very worried.

I don’t see a single warriors fan in this thread who thinks we are anything but a crap team or thought we played well tonight. So what the hell are you on about?

Danish

Referee
Terrible decisions aside, badger should be sacked for a couple weeks over that decision to ignore a blatant concussion.

Footage like that will be used in any lawsuit coming against the NRL over concussions, as it shows a paid NRL employee taking a lax attitude to head injuries. Additionally, if no action is taken against Badger, it is in turn showing the NRL is fine in his decision.

Just disgraceful

Juju

Juniors

Warriors weren't full strength you numpty

Leber

Bench
Obviously Im dripping with bias, but theres a clear difference in tact between warriors fans and knights fans.

Last weeks game thread was full of warriors fans agreeing with panthers fans that they were dudded.

This weeks game thread is full of knights fans still complaining even though they were handed a try and had a legitimate one disallowed.

It shows that we are used to shit calls going against us, accept them and can admit when the luck goes our way, whereas certain other fans go on the defence.

Also, wtf was up with the constant booing that entire game? It was way worse than usual.

Valheru

Coach

Such adversity

Meth

Staff member

We know we’re shit

Iafeta

Referee
Probably frustration from their team getting penalised for looking at the ref funny while the Warriors players molested their side every other tackle.

Mason Lino and James Gavet were playing a game of “how good is this, we would have penalised for this preciously”