What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA 2019 offseason thread

franklin2323

Immortal
I just don’t think people care as much about them as they do the Knicks.

Maybe not but Rangers get the players they want. Knicks don't yet same owner..

That said atleast the Knicks didn't blow the money overpaying duds long term

84 Baby

Referee
No one cares but me and Larry Bird but my Pacers have basically swapped Collison (retired), Bogdanovic (Jazz), Young (Bulls?) and Evans (bad bad boy) for Brogdon (85m for 4 years!), Jeremy Lamb and TJ Warren.

The only hope is Indiana continues to be the home of Most Improved Players. I hope most years they either make a splash on a big name or at least keep the ship steady (Pacers never tank). Going to be ton of pressure on the Georgian draftee if Sabonis and Turner are starters

shiznit

Coach
That’s such a Kawhi move... instead of jumping on the Lebron-AD wagon he chooses to go head to head with them in LA with PG13.

He’s soooo gangster... I feel stink for OKC as I was hoping Russ could get a ring for all the shit he cops... but it looks like they will go full rebuild from here...

But the NBA is gonna be :fire::fire::fire: this season...

Iafeta

Referee
Well god damn. The whole NBA has been shaken up. Even as a Thunder fan, I like it because at least we aren’t getting these 3-4 GOAT teams like the Warriors. The West is going to be wild.

shiznit

Coach
Rumour going around that OKC looking at trading Westbrook to the Heat... Apparently he’s insisting on them taking Steven Adams also... which creates massive issues salary wise...

ACTPanthers

Bench
Looking at all the offseason movement, I think there will be a few changes to the regular teams come playoff time - Who will make a leap up the rankings this season you think?

franklin2323

Immortal
Looking at all the offseason movement, I think there will be a few changes to the regular teams come playoff time - Who will make a leap up the rankings this season you think?

Western Conference seems 8 is set just where they finish. Nuggets I think get top seed in West. I think Pacers are the East big improvers

Latest posts