What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your most unpopular opinion about the NRL?

Reflector

Juniors
Dane Gagai's supposed Origin "form" is overrated. As evidenced in Game 2, when he doesn't have the backline firing so he can link up on the end of a passing movement and run 10 metres, or a player like Wighton to throw him an easy intercept, he reverts to the same player you see at Souths every other week.

mozza91

Coach
Phil Gould supports Queensland and isn’t that much of a Rugby League expert.

Matt Gillett is a shit footballer.

King hit

Coach
The Broncos and Cowboys aren't much of a rivalry. The games are great quality but there is no hate between the two teams. When they played in the grand final it was more of a Queensland celebration than rivals playing. Apart from the Cowboys supporters both the players and Broncos fans view each other as brothers. When Souths and Roosters play they wish each other dead but there isn't that sort of vibe in a Broncos and Cowboys game.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Paul Hauff is the greatest fullback to ever play for Queensland.

Gomersall was the fairest SoO referee ever.

Peter Sterling was the best ever half back. I can count the number of times he got tackled in first grade on one hand. Because I lopped the other one off with a chainsaw.

mozza91

Coach
Man I hate Cam Smith with the fury of a million burning suns and will be deliberately missing his 400th but to suggest he isn't the greatest player in living memory is hilarious.
Meh. Joey played 150 less games but still had more of an influence on more games than Smith has.

mave

Coach
Barrett is an NRL quality coach, and I'm gobsmacked no other club has snapped him up for a Head Coach job.

Latest posts