What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Johnson...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think he's okay but I don't care for the warriors. Maybe I'd like him more if he played somewhere else.

Oh by the way are there rules for the Warriors and how many Australians can play for them?

Yes there's a 33% maximum quota, and we're only allowed to take experienced players who are physically past their best, talented youngsters looking for opportunity or the ploddiest outcasts of other NRL Clubs.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah ok he's a hack because he can't carry a team of half arsing plodders coached by a potato every single week.

If ever I have seen a post hit the nail on the head, this one is it.

But yeah, it's always the halfback's fault eh. Especially the last two weeks. How dare he expose our 'huge' forwards to get absolutely smashed to pieces like they did.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
What is going on with the former NZ thriller? Hooked against the Baby Broncos in crunch time. Doesn't say much for the state of his career. I mean I guess when even Kearney is fed up with you....

some11

Referee
Wasn't 100% fit, plus the Sharks are in a bit of a funk right now.

He probably needs some time in reserve grade.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hasn't been the same since his first leg injury.

Half of it is mental too. He's just too scared to run and risk it happening again.

SBD82

Coach
What is going on with the former NZ thriller? Hooked against the Baby Broncos in crunch time. Doesn't say much for the state of his career. I mean I guess when even Kearney is fed up with you....
Johnson is a problem, but if the Sharks think that he is their only issue they have another thing coming.

The gritty attitude that Flanno instilled in the team is wearing off. John Morris seems like a nice bloke, and seems to know his shit. But he doesn’t have any merkin about him. And I think it’s starting to show.

shaggs

Coach
Johnson is a problem, but if the Sharks think that he is their only issue they have another thing coming.

The gritty attitude that Flanno instilled in the team is wearing off. John Morris seems like a nice bloke, and seems to know his shit. But he doesn’t have any merkin about him. And I think it’s starting to show.
Totally agree. I wasn’t a huge flanno fan, but the team always put in. Even in the grind it out shit game plans

blaza88z

Coach

You're saying he's another Matt Elliot type

Perth Red

Post Whore
Seems the question of if it was the warriors bringing him down, or him not being able to lift the warriors is being answered.

Legion

Juniors

Watching todays game, it's like SJ turns off & goes walkabout in his head.
A competent goal kicker would've helped.
Dugan had another great game slowing the play the ball, showing everyone how much each tackle really hurt but being the hard man that he is in his own mind, he eventually picked himself up & battled on.

So yes, the Sharks have got some worries. There biggest problem though is Moylan. Had he not played today they would've beat Brisbane's B team.

Sphagnum

Coach
Watching todays game, it's like SJ turns off & goes walkabout in his head.
A competent goal kicker would've helped.
Dugan had another great game slowing the play the ball, showing everyone how much each tackle really hurt but being the hard man that he is in his own mind, he eventually picked himself up & battled on.

So yes, the Sharks have got some worries. There biggest problem though is Moylan. Had he not played today they would've beat Brisbane's B team.
I think you'll find that was Brisbanes A team. Way better then the steaming pile that's been playing every other week.