What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Broncos

Craigshark

First Grade
He’s shit. I’m over the “oh but he puts his body on the line..” so he f**ken should. That’s his job. Just because he does it and others don’t, doesn’t excuse all the dumb shit he does. Half the time he goes 100% at things it’s not even required and usually results in him making a mistake because of it

roboshark

Coach
We should be calling out all these imposters not just Dugan

The last 2 weeks are the most embaressing for a long time for this club. And we have had some embaressing times

Noone bagging prior. What does he offer now

M2D2

Bench
He’s shit. I’m over the “oh but he puts his body on the line..” so he f**ken should. That’s his job. Just because he does it and others don’t, doesn’t excuse all the dumb shit he does. Half the time he goes 100% at things it’s not even required and usually results in him making a mistake because of it
Im over idiots spouting shit like "if i was getting paid 750k" But youre not, because you are a f**king nobody on an internet forum.
Especially after starting like you WERENT a dugan hater. f**k off with your axe bullshit.

Craigshark

First Grade
Im over idiots spouting shit like "if i was getting paid 750k" But youre not, because you are a f**king nobody on an internet forum.
Especially after starting like you WERENT a dugan hater. f**k off with your axe bullshit.

Get back on fortnite josh

Craigshark

First Grade
We should be calling out all these imposters not just Dugan

The last 2 weeks are the most embaressing for a long time for this club. And we have had some embaressing times

Noone bagging prior. What does he offer now

Agreed. Moylan, Johnson, Prior etc. they’ve all been shit. But the post I first quoted was about Dugan.

ram raid

Bench
The fact that everything you said after "not a dugan hater" was pretty much hating on dugan for nothing.
Put his body on the f**king line unlike our 6 or 1. Actually tried, looked like he wanted to be there unlike SJ or Moylan, scored a try.

I wouldn't doubt his effort, but he most definitely does not look like a man who 'wants to be there' lofl

gUt

Coach
At least we can all take solace in the Broncos Losing thread. Different kinds of solace, but still.

tye

Juniors
Why isn’t Gal going back on for a 2nd stint? We could have done with his experience the last few weeks. What a shit show we have on our hands!

M2D2

Bench
Why isn’t Gal going back on for a 2nd stint? We could have done with his experience the last few weeks. What a shit show we have on our hands!
What is with so many people saying something similar? He got injured in the first half. Did his hammy.

Craigshark

First Grade
Dugan is close to the very bottom of the list that i have a problem with today, and if hes high on yours, you obviously just have your old agenda like too many people in this forum have.

Dugan might get an A+ for effort, compared to some of the other hacks, but I can’t excuse the amount of dumb shit he does, just because he tries harder than others.

M2D2

Bench
Dugan might get an A+ for effort, compared to some of the other hacks, but I can’t excuse the amount of dumb shit he does, just because he tries harder than others.
The only thing he did wrong was in the final few minutes and considering how much of our problems is because of lack of effort/heart. You just want to sharpen your axe.
Dont front again.

Craigshark

First Grade
The only thing he did wrong was in the final few minutes and considering how much of our problems is because of lack of effort/heart. You just want to sharpen your axe.
Dont front again.

Nope. Go back and re watch the game. There was more than just that.

Jimmy O

Juniors
how much you recon they gained by betting on the other team? Hope we get a new stadium out of this.

Crush

Coach
I went to this game and was a bit perplexed at some of your coaches bench usages.
Was Moylan injured or hooked? If hooked then the coach has had a shocker, they looked much worse when he came off. Correct me if I'm wrong but was Capewell shifted to the wing so Morris could go to the back? Seems a bit disruptive.
And hooking SJ with 5 to go is silly, if you want to make a statement drop him to reserve grade for next week.