What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rant

OK, I hardly ever do this but FMD!!!!

Forget our goal kicking which is, in itself, inexcusable but we are a rabble.

Today and last week we are far too lateral. We have to earn the right to go wide by first going up the hey diddle diddle.

Coach, why the feck do you always tinker with the backline? Left side, right side, centre, winger whatever, our players must be more confused than the Reverend Nile at an all in German Feck fest.

And bloody hell, I know Johnson is playing crap but why hook him when we need something like a hail mary to win the game.

Only player today who can hold his head up high is Capewell. I have thought this since the Canberra semi but he has an extraordinary motor on him and either plays 80 or not at all.

We will aim up next week and lose by 2 to a penalty to Cameron Smith awarded in the final 2 minutes.

You heard it here first.

snout

First Grade
OK, I hardly ever do this but FMD!!!!

Forget our goal kicking which is, in itself, inexcusable but we are a rabble.

Today and last week we are far too lateral. We have to earn the right to go wide by first going up the hey diddle diddle.

Coach, why the feck do you always tinker with the backline? Left side, right side, centre, winger whatever, our players must be more confused than the Reverend Nile at an all in German Feck fest.

And bloody hell, I know Johnson is playing crap but why hook him when we need something like a hail mary to win the game.

Only player today who can hold his head up high is Capewell. I have thought this since the Canberra semi but he has an extraordinary motor on him and either plays 80 or not at all.

We will aim up next week and lose by 2 to a penalty to Cameron Smith awarded in the final 2 minutes.

You heard it here first.
Dont stop..l was just getting into that..

ram raid

Bench
Chill out. Mid season woes. Other teams are going through them too. You got players out with injuries and Origin.You're still in the 8 with some fickle teams in front of you. You would have won the last 3 games except for a bizarre and anomalous series of non-conversions. No need to put the hose in the exhaust just yet.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Saw the score at half time and didn't bother watching. Losing to the bottom team last week, have no doubt we would lose to these no names.

We've hit rock bottom.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Chill out. Mid season woes. Other teams are going through them too. You got players out with injuries and Origin.You're still in the 8 with some fickle teams in front of you. You would have won the last 3 games except for a bizarre and anomalous series of non-conversions. No need to put the hose in the exhaust just yet.
You don't know this team like some of us slitters do.

Eion

First Grade
There are some head scratching things coming from supercoach, I have to admit.

Chad to never ever kick again, ever. No matter what. Don’t care if gal kicks. It messes with chads head space and screws the rest of his game.

M2D2

Bench
What Eion said
BUT personally, I was very angry at the performance and two that were sitting on the bench copped the wrath.
I really dont feel good about it but my emotions were running high
Everyone around me in the PB stand wanted Moylan and SJ hooked.
If the bench was on that side of the field, that would have copped it deluxe.

Craigshark

First Grade
Keep sharpening that axe, its all your good at. Cause you have the analysis skills of a burro.

What would I know? I’m a nobody on an Internet forum. As long as Morris sharpens his enough to cut Dugan as well as the other pretenders, I’ll be happy.

Latest posts