What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rant

SadShark

Bench
For the first time in my life I actually gave it to two of our players.
I don't feel good about it but I couldn't help myself.
“sadshark said:
Boo’s will rain down on these hapless kaaarnts if they’re down at halftime & merrily scamper up the tunnel.

I mean Bubby type insults, pooring all over the smug, sweaty sock-suckers if they dare throw out their half-arsed baked shitcake, akin to the Dogs game.

Just imagine if you will, this team of over-indulged “Superstars” getting their colons re-shaped by the Baby Broncos.

Could happen......

M2D2

Bench
You on the other hand are an absolute legend?

Haha, anyone on this forum right now has nothing better to do, including me.

You do you, superstar.
Nope. I dont have any illusions of grandeur that i think i could do better than the players, think that dugans ego is why he didnt play wing today.
At least i have an analytical mind that doesnt jump to "i hate a player so im going to blame him" when he had nothing to do with the loss.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
What would I know? I’m a nobody on an Internet forum. As long as Morris sharpens his enough to cut Dugan as well as the other pretenders, I’ll be happy.

We will have 5 players left then. Can we ask storm to play 5 a side next week. Our team are all pretenders

Quigs

Immortal
I feel the pain of you quigs that put your hands in your pockets and part with hard earned to go and watch these 'couldn't really give a shit, high paid professionals".

It tests my spirit week in week out watching on old mates Mr Fox. Missed last weeks game (thankfully) and right now I wished I'd missed this weeks fharken attempt.

There are no excuses for not winning that very important game today. None, zero, ziltch...

roboshark

Coach
No excuses. They are soft weak not willing to have a go imposters who don't deserve to wear the great jersey

They have blown the season the last 2 weeks. And they couldn't give a shit

island pro

Juniors
Nope. I dont have any illusions of grandeur that i think i could do better than the players, think that dugans ego is why he didnt play wing today.
At least i have an analytical mind that doesnt jump to "i hate a player so im going to blame him" when he had nothing to do with the loss.
I agree he had nothing to do with the loss and never claimed that he did. I like Dugan and would pick him every week this season, on the wing. The fact that Morris plays wing instead of him and Xerri is what I’m scratching my head about. Every time Dugan gets named on the wing he is a late withdrawal or there is a positional change. It stinks.

Craigshark

First Grade

Like I’ve said, your post that I referred to originally was specifically about Dugan. You’re the one that wants to continue this agenda bullshit against Dugan, even though I said others were just as bad if not worse ie Johnson/Moylan etc.. I think the real problem is rather than me hating Dugan which I don’t, Dugan can do no wrong in your eyes for whatever reason

Griffoshark66

First Grade
No excuses. They are soft weak not willing to have a go imposters who don't deserve to wear the great jersey

They have blown the season the last 2 weeks. And they couldn't give a shit
That's the problem with the modern game. I don't think there are many players who care about the team they play for. If they did, they'd not hug and fist each other on the field after a loss. Show some pride in the jumper you merkinz.

M2D2

Bench
I agree he had nothing to do with the loss and never claimed that he did. I like Dugan and would pick him every week this season, on the wing. The fact that Morris plays wing instead of him and Xerri is what I’m scratching my head about. Every time Dugan gets named on the wing he is a late withdrawal or there is a positional change. It stinks.
I think its more likely Morris is shifting things around because he was too afraid to drop the Mythlan.
Like I’ve said, your post that I referred to originally was specifically about Dugan. You’re the one that wants to continue this agenda bullshit against Dugan, even though I said others were just as bad if not worse ie Johnson/Moylan etc.. I think the real problem is rather than me hating Dugan which I don’t, Dugan can do no wrong in your eyes for whatever reason
Its less that he can do no wrong, he can and he has, its more hes one of the last players i would sharpen the axe over the last 2-3 games. The fact that you think he is and took issue with me telling people to f**k off wanting him dropped is showing that you are in fact a dugan hater.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Maybe I should have been more specific. Axe Dugan back to the wing.

I never knew haven't a crap spine will be sorted by moving a guy to the wing.

Dugan on the wing will help with
*Moylan catching bombs
*Moylan putting body on the line
*Johnson tackling
*Johnson running
*Johnsons conversion
*chads vision
*chads kicking
*chads running
*chads conversion
*Chad will play direct
*Braileys tackling will be effective
*Brailey will get a running game
*Braileys understanding of bro games

Craigshark

First Grade
I think its more likely Morris is shifting things around because he was too afraid to drop the Mythlan.

Its less that he can do no wrong, he can and he has, its more hes one of the last players i would sharpen the axe over the last 2-3 games. The fact that you think he is and took issue with me telling people to f**k off wanting him dropped is showing that you are in fact a dugan hater.

Dugan wins the best of a bad bunch award. Far out, just because he hasn’t been the worst player on the field the past couple of weeks doesn’t mean he hasn’t done some dumb stuff. How hard is that to comprehend?

If getting pissed off at some of the stupid shit he does and pointing it out makes me a Dugan hater, than that’s what I am I guess. I mean I must hate the whole f**ken dumb club by that logic.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Cameron Smiths 400th game next week, we may as well send the Jets because we won't be allowed anywhere near the try line! They'll put 50+ on us the way we are playing.

Its just an embarrassment and with the next home game being on a Thursday night v the Cowboys, I wouldn't be surprised if they played in front of an empty stadium, who would go back after todays 'effort'?

Most frustrating thing is I was really looking forward to coming to the game against the Cowboys, haven't been to a game at Shark park since we beat the Cowboys in 2016! But its just not worth the money if this is the sort of shit they are going to dish up.

Stake Removed

First Grade
And its bigger then how bad Moylan, Dugan & Johnson have been playing, they are going that bad it is hiding the bad form both Prior & Bukuya, those 2 are due for the axe as well

That Flanagan is a complete cat.

Not for his knee to lodges head ( hard to resist for anyone) but for his cowardly response once the ex con tripped him.

You deserved to lose.

Eion

First Grade
And its bigger then how bad Moylan, Dugan & Johnson have been playing, they are going that bad it is hiding the bad form both Prior & Bukuya, those 2 are due for the axe as well
Yeah priz in particular seems to be off. He’s never been a great runner, but made up for it with defence, but he seems to be lacking impact there this year...maybe it’s still his neck/shoulder?

Although woods had some good moments, fugg he has some dumb shit in him. That seems to be our big issue atm. Moyza and sj in particular...they just seem to expect everything to go their way without working. Dare I say flat track bullies, esp moyza?