What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
Scores are locked at 18 all and there is 5 to go and your in good field position.
Who would you prefer on the field?

Moses is great. But sometimes he throws a pass when it just is not on or puts in a woefull kick. I reckon that is the reason we end up in some games where we are dominated in opening 25mins and a lot of times can't recover.

The thing is he can fix it and when he does he can be the best half in the game. If he does fix it.

Cleary will just start to read a game better. He will learn when and how to choke the team. I doubt his ceiling is as high as Moses but unsure Moses will ever reach that ceiling. I reckon Cleary will slowly improve. He is 21yrs old.

In that position Cleary won't do anything to lose you the game, but Moses is the more likely to do something to win it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses is a downhill skier but he's got more creativity in his left testicle than Cleary has in his entire extended family.

With Brown in the halves and an improving pack, plus our strike backline, anyone who would even suggest Cleary over Moses should be thrown into the Parramatta river in a sack

hindy111

Post Whore
In that position Cleary won't do anything to lose you the game, but Moses is the more likely to do something to win it.

Cleary will nail a field goal just like Jimmy Maloney.
Moses may I am not sure. I reckon he would shank it.
D.Brown looks like a winner. I reckon he would nail it also.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses is a downhill skier but he's got more creativity in his left testicle than Cleary has in his entire extended family.

With Brown in the halves and an improving pack, plus our strike backline, anyone who would even suggest Cleary over Moses should be thrown into the Parramatta river in a sack

Moses is cocky and better.
Clesry is tidy and a steady learner.
Who jas the better career will be determined later.
So far Clear has won finals games and an origin so he is in the lead.
Moses is yet to play origin or win a finals game. Unsure if he has kicked a goal from sideline or field goal to win a game either.
Clearys done both.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Moses is cocky and better.
Clesry is tidy and a steady learner.
Who jas the better career will be determined later.
So far Clear has won finals games and an origin so he is in the lead.
Moses is yet to play origin or win a finals game. Unsure if he has kicked a goal from sideline or field goal to win a game either.
Clearys done both.
Moses won us two games in 2017 with FG’s right near full time. The only people that rates Cleary are you, his family and Freddy Fittler.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't rate Cleary that high. He is average. But he is ice cold and very composed. And clutch for how age.
In 3 or 4 years if he continues to improve he will be good.
Not long ago Elgey and Taylor where meant to be the next stars. Cleary and for that matter D.Brown could follow there footsteps