What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rant

snout

First Grade
It was them.
Nah..dont feel bad BB.
You paid to get in.
They didnt perform.
They need to know.

This mob need to know we are the sharks and thats not how we do business.
We get into the fight. We get up close and we start swinging.

These weak pizzants can roll their sleeves up or f**k off to some other mob who plays their shit style. But l dont want it at our club.
I wish more people told em.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Nope. I dont have any illusions of grandeur that i think i could do better than the players, think that dugans ego is why he didnt play wing today.
At least i have an analytical mind that doesnt jump to "i hate a player so im going to blame him" when he had nothing to do with the loss.
I can see why people are upset Dugan hasn’t really been setting the World on fire actually for the money his been really disappointing

Windy70

Juniors
Some amazing arguments in here.

Duges gets an A for effort but is playing no where near his best ore what we are paying him.

Moylan is an absolute liability at the moment. Since his return he played a brilliant 40mins on his return game and been Frank Spencer ever since.

SJ is probably the worst ROI out there. He does 1 classy thing every couple of weeks and the commentators praise his brilliance. Absolute Liability. And he also takes control from Chad who steered us so well for so long.

Our goal kicking ability is an absolute joke. And I know it is not what should be focused on but the fact is we would have at least 3 more wins this year if we were kicking at 80% instead of 20%.

Prior has become pedestrian again.

Hate to say it but the Coach is lost. Start of the season put him in a position to promote a heap of young guys. They, on a personal and individual level, played their guts out and got us points and wins. It all just kind of happened thanks to the sheer excitement of the young guys and a few old heads keeping them cool.
Now shit is going wrong and JM is a lost soul. Coaching is about righting the ship, making the calls and getting wins no matter who's precious little heart gets dented.

Positives If ya wanna talk efforts. Williams, Gal, Uele and Capes.

Weaponhead

Coach
The Flanagan era was about experience, grit and will to win. Ennis, Lewis, Gallen and Heino style with a bit of class in Maloney and Barbs thrown in to win the big games.

Flanno ball ran its course and even Flange knew the game was shifting to a more expansive approach.

The challenge for Morris was to take the grit and will to win of the old and add some skill to it. Right now, the foundation of grit and will to win looks like it is eroding fast. In fairness to Morris their was signs of arrogance and entitlement from 2017.

In terms of personnel, Moylan and Johnson typify the present dilemma. Lots of talent but fundamentally lack the grit to be elite. Woods has been around but doesn't bring much success. Dugan tries hard but is a shadow of his peak years. None of these players have the qualities that have been pre-requisites for successful Sharks.

Most Sharks fans can cop losing. What won't be copped is losing due to a lack desire.

Surely

Post Whore
Can’t agree

Flanno ball wins matches, you have to do the hard work before you can go side to side.

You have to hang on to the ball and create pressure

You have to win the forward battle.

This expansive style you loons talk about doesn’t win games unless the platform for it is laid.

Card Shark

Immortal
Can’t agree

Flanno ball wins matches, you have to do the hard work before you can go side to side.

You have to hang on to the ball and create pressure

You have to win the forward battle.

This expansive style you loons talk about doesn’t win games unless the platform for it is laid.

Hit the nail on the head!

Special K

Coach
Some amazing arguments in here.

Duges gets an A for effort but is playing no where near his best ore what we are paying him.

Moylan is an absolute liability at the moment. Since his return he played a brilliant 40mins on his return game and been Frank Spencer ever since.

SJ is probably the worst ROI out there. He does 1 classy thing every couple of weeks and the commentators praise his brilliance. Absolute Liability. And he also takes control from Chad who steered us so well for so long.

Our goal kicking ability is an absolute joke. And I know it is not what should be focused on but the fact is we would have at least 3 more wins this year if we were kicking at 80% instead of 20%.

Prior has become pedestrian again.

Hate to say it but the Coach is lost. Start of the season put him in a position to promote a heap of young guys. They, on a personal and individual level, played their guts out and got us points and wins. It all just kind of happened thanks to the sheer excitement of the young guys and a few old heads keeping them cool.
Now shit is going wrong and JM is a lost soul. Coaching is about righting the ship, making the calls and getting wins no matter who's precious little heart gets dented.

Positives If ya wanna talk efforts. Williams, Gal, Uele and Capes.
Jack Williams deadset cost us the game yesterday with costly misses and dropped balls.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You sound like Moylan played. Didn't bother watching. Hardcore fan.
Not watching and being a hard core fan goes hand in hand - sorry but I couldn’t watch the last two weekends entire match as it does my head in.
It really does....but post last week I accepted the fact we were shot for the year.
Doubt I will make the trip to gamblor standium again this year. I’ve given enough over the years and the well is dry

ram raid

Bench
lol when did Shaks fans become to expectant? It wasn't long you'd be happy to avoid the spoon. Now you're burning jerseys after a loss.

Quicksilver

Bench
lol when did Shaks fans become to expectant? It wasn't long you'd be happy to avoid the spoon. Now you're burning jerseys after a loss.

We were shit back then with a genuine lack of ability but there usually was effort.

The attitude stinks now and that's the problem.

coolumsharkie

Referee

That's funny, are you a Warriors fan by chance? You would go through a few jerseys every year you pole smoker.

ram raid

Bench
That's funny, are you a Warriors fan by chance? You would go through a few jerseys every year you pole smoker.

Yeah but I accept the losses and smoke pole like a man instead of menstruating all over the forum because my team had a few losses.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Braindead is not seeing we lost before we took the field.

No longer play as a team.

I am sure his stats are fine, as that is what is about., for him.

All about him. Braindead is missing it.

Jimmy O

Juniors

He can’t be a supporter.

Must be a bronco fan who rolled a poor Cronulla fan of his beloved jersey.

Either way it’s hard to watch.