What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
You don’t go to the footy
You have no idea about anything to do with Sydney.
All you do is wait for a shit crowd and then have a crack.
You go quiet when it’s a shit crowd in any other joint though.
You as a punter add virtually zero to rugby league.
Yet you tell everyone on here how they should be doing it.

10k against a team that brings no supporters was what I expected .
I actually couldn’t go ( I gave my tix to some mates though)

It’s school holidays.
People are away
People are having to spend a fortune entertaining their kids for 2 weeks.

A game of footy on a Sunday arvo is not a high priority.
Especially as it’s on f**king free to air TV.

Nice play the man but you didnt answer the question as to if this would have been the perfect opportunity for Sharks to do something to make the afternoon out at Shark Park an irresistible opportunity for a family outing? You seem very comfortable with yet another mediocre crowd. Why isnt it a high priority?
Raining cats and dogs here for a week yet Saturday night 60k made it a priority to go to a sports game in Perth. If its not a priority we need to know how to change that. We should never be happy with mediocrity, even at Cronulla.

carcharias

Immortal
Nice play the man but you didnt answer the question as to if this would have been the perfect opportunity for Sharks to do something to make the afternoon out at Shark Park an irresistible opportunity for a family outing? You seem very comfortable with yet another mediocre crowd. Why isnt it a high priority?
Raining cats and dogs here for a week yet Saturday night 60k made it a priority to go to a sports game in Perth. If its not a priority we need to know how to change that. We should never be happy with mediocrity, even at Cronulla.

Irresistible opportunity for a family outing ?

FMD

Perth Red

Post Whore
Irresistible opportunity for a family outing ?

FMD

I know the prospect of an afternoon out at shark park is clearly not very appealing to the majority of local people but geez you do like to talk yourselves down in the shire. 209,000 local people didnt go on Sunday, be good to find out why and try and change it with just a few thousand of them.

Yes believe it or not you can actually do things to make the idea of attending a live event very appealing to families. Believe it or not popular events are happening all over the place lol.

carcharias

Immortal
I know the prospect of an afternoon out at shark park is clearly not very appealing to the majority of local people but geez you do like to talk yourselves down in the shire. 209,000 local people didnt go on Sunday, be good to find out why and try and change it with just a few thousand of them.

Yes believe it or not you can actually do things to make the idea of attending a live event very appealing to families. Believe it or not popular events are happening all over the place lol.

Why do you keep posting that?
I’ve already answered it .

I’ve asked you for a solution
You have nothing ...just whinging.

How about you get a team in Perth that every game cracks 15k.
No matter what time or day or in what weather
Then you can put shit on other clubs with any sort of authority.

Until then

:middle_finger:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why do you keep posting that?
I’ve already answered it .

I’ve asked you for a solution
You have nothing ...just whinging.

How about you get a team in Perth that every game cracks 15k.
No matter what time or day or in what weather
Then you can put shit on other clubs with any sort of authority.

Until then

Give us a chance and we'll see what we can do. If in 50 years we are still only getting 11k to a game on a sunny sunday afternoon then yep we deserve as much sht as Cronulla are getting. I mean seriously you had a crowd avg of 12k in 1978 and haven't been able to consistently grow it in the proceeding 41 years! There's stagnation, then there's Cronulla.

My first solution would be to ask as many of the 209K locals who didnt go why they dont go then find ways to solve the reasons.

lol@one moment of glory in 50 years.

carcharias

Immortal
Give us a chance and we'll see what we can do. If in 45 years we are still only getting 11k to a game on a sunny sunday afternoon then yep we deserve as much sht as Cronulla are getting.

My first solution would be to ask as many of the 209K who didnt go why they dont go then find ways to solve the reasons.

Perth Red

Post Whore
At least we’ve got the monkey and the type writer.

You’ve got sweet f**k all.

Unfortunately I have a team that is even shter than the sharks on one side of the world, but balanced out by supporting one of the greatest clubs the game has ever known on this side. Such is the ying and yang of being a fan.

carcharias

Immortal
Unfortunately I have a team that is even shter than the sharks on one side of the world, but balanced out by supporting one of the greatest clubs the game has ever known on this side. Such is the ying and yang of being a fan.

That team the one in this video?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes the multiple grandfinal and minor premiership winning successful expansion side that currently sits comfortably at the top of the 2019 table and has more fans than a 50 year old heartland club :)

Billythekid

First Grade
God damn this forum is an absolute shit hole. I thought these petty arguments were banned a while ago (maybe that was the Sharks v raiders nonsense?). This thread is basically brainless merkins trolling for 90% of the thread. Can’t all this shit be sent to the cave?

Burns

First Grade
The last page is a dumpster fire, you dudes need to take it to private messages.

Crowds

BankWest could be big this weekend? Storm would be quietly hoping 20,000+? Unsure for Newy.

carcharias

Immortal
Ok
I’ve just put Perth red on ignore
I’ll take it off when Perth gets a team.
Haha
So never.

Until then I’ll let everyone else enjoy his putrid incessant complaining about crowds.
A thing he doesn’t contribute one single thing too.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
The last page is a dumpster fire, you dudes need to take it to private messages.

Crowds

BankWest could be big this weekend? Storm would be quietly hoping 20,000+? Unsure for Newy.
Dogs have good support in Newcastle. Probably second best supported away side besides the Dragons
Club should be aiming for around 22k minimum IMO

BlueandGold

Juniors
Every game this weekend is being played in good weather except the Storm game.

1-3mm of rain

20k seems a bridge to far.

Still looks like a good round for crowds.