What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometimes rugby league just isn’t fair

Newcastle had the Bunker on their side as well as Badger who was looking at a concussed Hiku but thought, f**k it, you’ll be right just as the Knights score
Balls, matches should not be stopped for a head injury, medics should go running on to the player, but the match shouldn't be stopped unless the ball goes into the area where the injured player is, or if one of the medics shouts to stop the match. We can't have players faking head injuries when their teams look as if they're going to concede a try.

Iafeta

Referee
The games gone.

I was obviously angry about the refereeing. But it’s over.

However Analsley saying they couldn’t drop blokes because there’s no one better is disgraceful. They were all simple decisions. Badger and Gee got it wrong and should be punted for at least a week.

But my Christ, how did Steve Clark get a gig in the bunker? He was one of the most corrupt incompetent referees we ever saw and somehow he’s the doyen that gets a bunkers gig? Who did he go down on to get that job? He should’ve never been seen nor heard from again.

That’s the issue. You have Steve Clark and Jarrod Maxmong, and on occasion Gashley Klown in the bunker. Those blokes are utter tripe.

typicalfan

Coach
It was Albert Rosenfield.

Do you base your political observations on the ramblings of Oneye?
I am responding to the thread, and to your assertion. I don't know what the rest of your post is talking about, sorry.

Latest posts