What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

snout

First Grade
Sorry Stake...

Tomorrows team is only gonna create more angst on here as it will be same as last week.
Moyza and his offsider at 1 and 6.

But Bombers not going to drop anyone now and have 4 days of sensationalist media coverage about it. Thats the worst possible preparation.

These softcocks will be named. Do they both start.
Im gonna say definately not.
Im gonna say moylan fails a fitness and is 'rested'. Hammy..coff coff.
Im gonna say Flanno jr is named on the bench but the game day change sees him start and johnson come off the bench fresh at some stage.
The fly in the ointment here is Flanno getting rubbed out.

Fullback is the concern. Munster and the grubs kicking games will have anyone we have shitting themselves- imagine what they would do to Moylan, the ferking doggies bamboozled the idiot!
Doogs is a simpleton so the best bet is probably to go with our wisest old head. Morris. At least he gives his all and can catch.
Xerri and duges in the centres.
Feki and Gray.

Wade will come in.
Feefs will be back.

Bench is Uele. Williams. Capes. Woods. Johnson. One to drop.
Gals injury may solve this. Could he miss grubs 400th tho.

Stake Removed

First Grade
All good Snout.

I agree cant have Moylan out there, he cant catch a bomb, cant catch a grubber, he has lost the plot
Was going to say Morris to fullback, but this mob we have shove Johnson to fullback make him earn his money from there.
Xerri/Morris in centres Dugan wing if he sooks learn to play in the forwards for the Jets, Feki other wing.

Flanno with early plea can play, him CT halves
BB for JB, the team

1. Johnson
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Morris
5. Dugan
6. Flanagan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey B
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Gallen
14. Uele
15. Williams
16. Prior
17. Capewell

As game in Melbourne Bukuya travels with team in case Gall injured
Moylan comes back through the Jets.
Next player to f**k up joins him there, Morris lays down the law tells Jets players perform as spots are available

Frenzy.

Immortal
All good Snout.

I agree cant have Moylan out there, he cant catch a bomb, cant catch a grubber, he has lost the plot
Was going to say Morris to fullback, but this mob we have shove Johnson to fullback make him earn his money from there.
Xerri/Morris in centres Dugan wing if he sooks learn to play in the forwards for the Jets, Feki other wing.

Flanno with early plea can play, him CT halves
BB for JB, the team

1. Johnson
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Morris
5. Dugan
6. Flanagan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey B
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Gallen
14. Uele
15. Williams
16. Prior
17. Capewell

As game in Melbourne Bukuya travels with team in case Gall injured
Moylan comes back through the Jets.
Next player to f**k up joins him there, Morris lays down the law tells Jets players perform as spots are available

If Mythlan succumbs to his mythical hamstring strain that’s the same team I’d go with.

FFFAAARRRRGGGGGG I’m agreeing with Stake. Twice in a week. The world has gone topsy turvy!

Craigshark

First Grade
Not sure about Johnson at fullback. He wouldn’t want to put his body on the line to compete for any bombs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not sure about Johnson at fullback. He wouldn’t want to put his body on the line to compete for any bombs.

I’m not sure either but it would do one thing. It would force him to run which is his strength. He could be RTS, KP like on
kick returns. Would also get him the farque out of the frontline where he is just confused.

He has no idea what his in game identity is. Am I a general? Am I a playmaker? Am I an X Factor player? Am I meant to be steady?

He’s a lost merkin. Needs a simpler role

Stake Removed

First Grade
I’m not sure either but it would do one thing. It would force him to run which is his strength. He could be RTS, KP like on
kick returns. Would also get him the farque out of the frontline where he is just confused.

He has no idea what his in game identity is. Am I a general? Am I a playmaker? Am I an X Factor player? Am I meant to be steady?

He’s a lost merkin. Needs a simpler role

At the Warriors he had every role as it didnt matter, we all seen how they played and not game by game, more tackle by tackle

carinashark

First Grade
Ok im desperate, and don’t care about the eight. Coach is in charge of the team ,time to prove it. Get a new assistant ,Jim is very depressing in the box. And Morris needs at least three assistants like Bellamy. Some of us Forum types would be good. Fly Quigs down! Get them dressed in the same shirts, and lanyards, some fancy clip boards (with paper on them) or iPads, anything electrical.
Here is my team.
1. Will Kennedy
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Morris
5. Grey
6. Grahame
7. BB
8. Fifita
9. JB
10. Uele
11. Nikora
12. Duggan ,were he should be.
13. Williams
14. Gallen
15. Woods
16. Capewell
17. Tricky Trindall
18. TBA

Eion

First Grade
Ah fugg him. Leave moyza at fullback, our boys kick the ball to him and watch him get bashed.

I’d seriously only consider Dugan at fb if moyza isn’t there. He would suit this game as there will be really tough carries required.

Eion

First Grade
I’d also make sure that woods doesn’t overstay his welcome. Short stints where he get a few quick play the balls, then rest up before he gets found out in defence.

carinashark

First Grade
Woods is a flopper , not a tackler. He is the big body that falls on you and crushes the ball into your rib cage. He is glacial at high speed, but has stopped bum in running. I agree ,short stint only.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Actual team v Storm;

1. Moylan
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Dugan
5. Morris
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. J Brailey
10. Prior
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Williams

14. Capewell
15. Bukuya
16. Woods
17. Hamlin-Uele

18. Magoulias
19. Flanagan
20. Gray
21. B Brailey

https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2019/07/09/nrl-team-list---sharks-v-storm

Surely Bukuya doesn’t play again he’s cooked as f**k.

Morris on the wing? Looks like Duges and his ego got their way...

ghoti

Bench
Squad is business as usual except with Morris and Dugan swapped.

I dunno, if everyone's given a certain role and told to do their job, as named 1-17, it's a side that SHOULD be able to pull their shit together for the rest of the season. I dunno how that f**ken happens but I hope it does.