What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sat - Broncos 18-18* Warriors @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 17
Brisbane Broncos v Warriors
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 13 July 2019

Gates 3pm / NRL Touch 3:10pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-BRI19.png

1. Anthony Milford 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Xavier Coates 6. Darius Boyd 7. Jake Turpin 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. Tevita Pangai 13. Thomas Flegler
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. David Fifita 17. Patty Carrigan 18. Keenan Palasia 19. Rhys Kennedy 20. Cory Paix 21. Jamayne Isaako 22. Izaia Perese

TL-WAR20.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Peta Hiku 4. Gerard Beale 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Blake Green 8. Agnatius Paasi 9. Issac Luke 10. Leeson Ah Mau 11. Adam Blair 12. Isaiah Papalii 13. Jazz Tevaga
Interchange: 14. Lachlan Burr 15. Sam Lisone 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Chanel Harris-Tavita 18. Hayze Perham 20. Blake Ayshford 21. Ligi Sao 23. Leivaha Pulu

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Chris Sutton, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Jarrod Cole
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Broncos: Ipswich Jets, Norths Devils, Redcliffe Dolphins, Souths Logan Magpies & Wynnum Manly Seagulls (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Warriors: Warriors (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Hard one to split. I've marginally gone for the Broncos being at home. A tie after extra time wouldn't surprise.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don’t the warriors have a pretty good record against the Broncos up there? Tipping Brisbane but with no confidence whatsoever

TheFrog

Coach
The loser has one more defeat left before dropping off the cliff. The Warriors have a tough draw, this is their last game against a team outside the 8. Broncos have it a bit easier. On that basis I'll tip the Warriors.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Brisbane will need to replicate their Sharks performance basically down to the smallest detail. Pangai needs to eat the metres and get the offloads away, Haas and Lodge need to keep the cogs turning and the backs need to keep on improving. Expect a low scoring grind of a game like the last time we played.

isaiah

Bench
There is no way you go with us in the forwards. I would bet that total run metres we will lead by 10 percent unless tuivasa sheck has a blinder

isaiah

Bench
There is no way you go with us in the forwards. I would bet that total run metres we will lead by 10 percent unless tuivasa sheck has a blinder
None of your pack would make the Tongan side if they were eligible.