What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cams 400th

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No worries I will and hit the mark.

You continue with denial.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Is it Referee Cam Smiths 400th game coming up? Shit I have not heard it mentioned anywhere on tv or in the print media.

Why are they keeping it all hush hush?

It’s not hush, it’s front page of the Sharks forum!

snout

First Grade
Fox have an hour special on smith before kickoff saturday.

Storm always make a special effort to win the game when a guy is marking a milestone. This one is unprecedented - so even more of an effort.

The refs will live in fear of making the wrong call in any play involving smith so will err on the side of caution. No rub of the green for the sharkies.

Us by 4.

Send the grub smith off in a stretcher.

That would mean keeping Flanagan away from him.

The felon should have kicked his head clean off his shoulders.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Send the grub smith off in a stretcher.

That would mean keeping Flanagan away from him.

The felon should have kicked his head clean off his shoulders.
Just saw the Flanno knee again, Bird would be proud.

Never thought I would stick up for Matt Lodge, hope he does not get in trouble.

Let’s calm it all down with Latrell and the tee whisperer: 0DFA2453-44A7-4E94-A3D5-75CFC097C9C8.jpeg
It’s up to you to let smith know what most of Sydney thinks about his 400 games at the elite level. 7477C245-FAEF-41AE-AE90-A8265686C6A3.jpeg

Just saw the Flanno again, Bird would be proud.

Never thought I would stick up for Matt Lodge, hope he does not get in trouble.

It was cheap and cheerful, but he looked shit scared when lodge was standing over him. Gal would have smacked him in the chops front on.

We all just want the smith circlejerk to end. We are fed up to the back teeth with him. He was a grub for most of his career, taking cheap shots at punks.

M2D2

Bench
Go to Egypt the Nile is beautiful.
The only one here thats in denial, is the guy who thinks Dugan is a cancer tries to connect him to the shit weve been spewing, and goes as far as starting a rant in the MAIN forum.
source.gif

Josh Dugan is your Pepe Silvia.

southland

Juniors
Logged in to express my disdain and wash off the dirty feeling from the last three games. Piss poor.

Any chance we line up:

1. SJ
6. Flan
7. Town
9. Brailey