What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Roosters 12-15 Cowboys @ Central Coast

Round 17: Roosters v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 17
Sydney Roosters v North Queensland Cowboys
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford (TICKETS)
Sunday 14 July 2019

Gates 11:45am / NRL Touch 12pm / NRL 2pm

TL-SYD19.png

1. Joseph Manu 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Brett Morris 5. Ryan Hall 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Nat Butcher 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Isaac Liu 15. Angus Crichton 16. Sitili Tupouniua 17. Poasa Faamausili 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Matt Ikuvalu 20. Lachlan Lam 21. Sam Verrills

TL-NQL19.png

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Jordan Kahu 4. Tom Opacic 5. Javid Bowen 6. Michael Morgan 7. Jake Clifford 8. Josh McGuire 9. Jake Granville 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Shane Wright 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. John Asiata 15. Matt Scott 16. Scott Bolton 17. Francis Molo 18. Coen Hess 19. Reuben Cotter 20. Corey Jensen 21. Murray Taulagi

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Peter Gough, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Roosters: North Sydney Bears (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Sydney Roosters (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Cowboys: Mackay Cutters, Northern Pride & Townsville Blackhawks (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
With Origin out of the way I’d expect the roosters to start to click back into gear. They’ll be wanting 2nd spot to hopefully ensure 2 Sydney semis. No Teddy should keep the cowboys in it but roosters class will see them run away by 18.

TheFrog

Coach
You have to wonder how a side with a forward pack containing Taumalolo, Cooper, McLean, Bolton, Granville, McGuire, Scott, and co, can be running 13th. This pack was the most feared in the league two years ago. Maybe Old Father Time is having the last word. Or maybe it's the extremely average 1-7, which is where the Roosters will slip past them like a thief in the night.

Phil Gould has predicted the Roosters will not lose another game in 2019. While I'm sure his prediction will be intact after this one, tougher opponents lie ahead.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just my luck they are doing trackwork this weekend and buses are replacing all trains between Newcastle Interchange and Central https://transportnsw.info/alerts/details#/6036270

I was planning on going to this game, but as I don't drive, stuff sitting on a bus replacing a train as it will take longer to get there and longer to get home :(

Thought long and hard about it before purchasing tickets for this match when I found out about the track work but thought stuff it, have been looking forward to this match for ages and have Sunday off so bought the tickets. Will decide on Sunday whether I drive or chance the replacement buses but at the moment even though it is more inconvenient I’m thinking the rail bus, will just leave home a bit earlier and don’t have to be home in any time for anything special so $2.70 even if it takes a bit longer with bus will probably override the drive up and trying to find parking. I know the club doesn’t run supporters buses to away games these days but with the track work on maybe the club should have put on a few buses on for supporters to travel to Gosford this time.

jim_57

Staff member
Morgan out indefinitely.

Honestly I hope they don't rush him back even if it means he has the rest of the year off. Watching the replay last night was sickening, I'd hate to see it repeated if we rush him back for a 100/1 shot at the finals.

You have to wonder how a side with a forward pack containing Taumalolo, Cooper, McLean, Bolton, Granville, McGuire, Scott, and co, can be running 13th. This pack was the most feared in the league two years ago. Maybe Old Father Time is having the last word. Or maybe it's the extremely average 1-7, which is where the Roosters will slip past them like a thief in the night.

Phil Gould has predicted the Roosters will not lose another game in 2019. While I'm sure his prediction will be intact after this one, tougher opponents lie ahead.

Father time has seemed to catch up with Scott. He just looks like he is no longer a starter. The rest of their pack go ok but their backs? Uggh. I think that is where a big part of their problem lies.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Yeah I don't think the Cows will have anywhere near enough here. They will need to pull it out of the proverbial like the Broncos did. Rorters by 24

horrie hastings

First Grade
Beautiful day in Gosford, only 1hr 45mins on the replacement buses from Central so not to bad in that aspect, just hope it is as easy getting home. F*ck me dead though and no disrespect to any who lives here but Gosford town centre is a hole, hardly anything opened apart from the Leagues club if you wanted to grab a quick coffee or bite to eat before the game, at least the junk food variety at the stadium is ok and reasonably priced.

Beautiful day in Gosford, only 1hr 45mins on the replacement buses from Central so not to bad in that aspect, just hope it is as easy getting home. F*ck me dead though and no disrespect to any who lives here but Gosford town centre is a hole, hardly anything opened apart from the Leagues club if you wanted to grab a quick coffee or bite to eat before the game, at least the junk food variety at the stadium is ok and reasonably priced.
Don't worry, everyone here knows Gosford is a hole

Absolute shit hole