What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Has been signed as a backup player in the squad, will likely replace Jacob Gagan who is off contract.

Why would he be just a backup player? He has been in Souths first team before, and he has all this Super League experience at a top English club to impart to Souths. I am sure that this is why Wayne Bennett has signed him on a two year contract. He is a great acquisition for South Sydney. I am sure that the fans are delighted.

Last edited:

BadnMean

Juniors
Bryson Goodwin was impersonating an NRL player even when at his peak. Why would you buy the 34 year old version? Wayne is going to live redfern the same steaming pile he left behind at Newcastle & Brisbane.

yobbo84

First Grade
Bryson Goodwin was impersonating an NRL player even when at his peak. Why would you buy the 34 year old version? Wayne is going to live redfern the same steaming pile he left behind at Newcastle & Brisbane.

His job will be to train hard, play hard, and teach the young backs in our squad what it takes to be a professional athlete. He'll probably captain our reserve grade squad and be called upon around origin time so we don't have to rely on Kyle Turner or Ethan Lowe playing in the backline. He would've been dirt cheap so I don't have any issue with this one.

I keep reading Bryson Goodwin has played three years in ESL.

Is there something I missed or are the Storm doing the numbers?

Jankuloski

Juniors
Hate to brake it to everybody, but Leeds have pretty much dug themselves out of the hole they were in at the beginning of the season. They’re still near the bottom, but they’ve started picking up wins.. don’t look like a team likely to face relegation...

edit: Goodwin still a mistery though..

nick87

Coach
Goerge Williams isn't coming here to be in competition with anyone.
I know nothing about him, if he's good, bad or indifferent, but i do know baring injury, it'll be George Williams and Jack Wighton playing in the halves next year.

What that means for Sezer and Sam Williams is up to them and their managers to discuss.