What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 State of Origin Game 3

yy_cheng

Coach
Can anyone advise what time I should leave Strathfield Station to get to the game before 8pm tomorrow travelling by train

yy_cheng

Coach
How long should I consider for the crowds to get through the gates? I was thinking leaving Strathfield Station at 630pm

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Most quiet it’s been up here in two head country in the lead up to decider since I can remember, they are as weak as piss. That QLD spirit is laughable, if they lost 8 in a row like NSW had they would up packed their bats and balls and went home after about 4 in a row.

But but but but but that hand grenade...::::

muznik

Juniors
Most quiet it’s been up here in two head country in the lead up to decider since I can remember, they are as weak as piss. That QLD spirit is laughable, if they lost 8 in a row like NSW had they would up packed their bats and balls and went home after about 4 in a row.

It was like that just before they went on their great run. QLD had lost 3x (?) in a row and the Courier Mail screams "Why Origin is Dead !".

Nekminnit .. How great is Origin & how great is QLD !

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Still a few savoury mincecakes walking around Brisbane in their mincer QLD uniforms today, but definitely not as many as usual.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Qld royalty all talking up Normy. Leader, communicator, experience, relaxed.
Is this the same bloke we chased out of our club as a bad influence? Has he changed? Did he just need a change? Was it all Normy?
I for one am wishing him well and hope he has a big game. Go Normy!

Latest posts