What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Once he drops 5 lbs he will be back in nrl side.
You don't make a guy play 71mins in reserves if not making him drop weight.
May even be named this week.

These guys are professional athletes. If he was required to drop 5 lbs he would of done it in a week or two.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, I'll show myself out now...

Let this image haunt you as you do....

remote.axd

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's ok I'm sure you meant Christian Welch anyway. I've never seen him and Plod Glasby in the same room

You know...I think you may be onto something...

I mean...

TIM Glasby
CHRIS Welch

CHRISTIM Glaswelch - eerily close to Christian Gladwell, CEO of M & C Saatchi Performance.

"M & C" sounds spookily close to "emergency"; " emergency" is a department in a hospital.

A hospital is where both Welch, and Glasby, were born...

That's some Illuminati shit right there!

Glenneel

Bench
So apparently Manly have offered Jake just less than a mill a season for 5 years, and Tom just over a mill.

What do we all think? How much extra do you reckon it would cost to pry Jake away from his brother and club, and is that amount feasible for us?

I think $1.2 would probably do it and with the make up of our squad and our seemingly more cut throat approach to re-signings, I think we could just about afford that. Manly are certainly going top heavy with DCE and the Trbojevics on close to a third of the cap.

If they can fit them in surely we can offer close to 1.2 with our next highest paid player (Moses) on a reported $850k.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/m...l/news-story/8e56c8d4906fc7ba31cec9d569f8b52c
Manly will have 3 players taking a million each. Who do they think they are? Roosters? Only they can have multiple players on a million each without TPAs and still be under the cap/sombrero.

Latest posts