What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin III - Wed 10 Jul - NSW 26-20 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Congrats on another Origin victory, NSW. I would say this will be Walters last year as coach of QLD. Would not be surprised to see him replace Brennan at the Titans
I think Cameron will end up Titans coach.

But second series lost without the great will happen, blame Kev if you like.

Not as if Mal had the cattle.

lynx000

Juniors
Hopefully Jimmy can keep Pearce's head on his shoulders if Queensland mount a decent challenge in the final 20 minutes.

You know what they're like. It was all about Pearce in '17 as well. His side. He had arrived. We've heard it all before. It's the beginning of the end for Freddy that he fell for it, even if NSW win.

You had better hope that Jimmy does not go down injured, because if it is left to Pearce, I am sure that the demons will come into play and he will blow it. Intercept pass to Gagai anyone?

big hit!

Bench
It doesn't matter who has or hasn't been picked for NSW, surely they win. QLD have Mbye in the team and Ethan Lowe on the fringes. f**k me, they make it into an average NRL team, not a f**king rep side.

NSW lose and it's a choke for the ages. Home soil and this QLD team isn't a patch on 1995 when they lost all their good players and still won.

The only thing I can see f**king up NSW is they are the expansive team. Dew might work against them. But f**k me that's a long bow to pull. The blues towel em in every department on paper.

Not even the infamous QLD heart,soul and spirit can help them tonight

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
It doesn't matter who has or hasn't been picked for NSW, surely they win. QLD have Mbye in the team and Ethan Lowe on the fringes. f**k me, they make it into an average NRL team, not a f**king rep side.
Have to agree wholeheartedly with those two players. Isn't Lowe lucky to be in the run on side for the Rabbits?

He'd fit right in relocating to Vicderpia playing alongside his bun headed twin Keiran Foran in the AwFuL.

billygilmore

Juniors
qld love the underdog tag qld have heart and soul and the whole state gets behind qld and never shitbags their team and qld bla bla bla qld bla bla qld bla bla qld

Better believe it, if we win i’ll be praising our guts and determination against impossible odds, if we lose I’ll be in here bagging the refs for costing us the game....even if it’s by 50

ram raid

Bench
I'm looking forward to seeing how Munster goes at full back. Without Ponga they just look so much weaker in terms of strike power. NSW have strike galore - Tedesco, Tommy T, Cook, Addo Carr, even in the forwards with Jake T and Graham. That's a lot to contain. The only way I can see QLD winning is if their forwards dominate and NSW have to play off the back foot.