What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
Real talk, who cares about Northern Sydney

Reducing the top flight presence on a highly populated area of any code should be of concern. Particularly as other codes are gaining benefit from the weakening presence. In this case Rugby league has abandoned northern Sydney. Even worse is if their is an underperforming and isolated Manly Warringah club then the code becomes less relevant with the decline increasing as time goes on. Think it's worth the mention and concern. Don't like seeing rugby-league lose relevance/ground anywhere.

greenBV4

Bench
here's some crowd stats for Origin in Sydney posted by the NRL on instagram, thought I may as well post it

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 5.08.48 pm.png

greenBV4

Bench
Was anyone expecting it not to sell out? The bigger question and point of difference is always how many actual turn up

Stallion

First Grade
Was anyone expecting it not to sell out? The bigger question and point of difference is always how many actual turn up

The weather is good for the middle of winter. Full house for sure! School holidays gives the kids a chance for a late night out with Mum or Dad at the footy. A decider and it's not often we can rub it in to those canetoads on our home turf! Enjoy!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I’m going to revise down my crowd expectation for Brisbane this weekend. 29-31k, ticket sales have slowed due to all attention on origin.

Latest posts