What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Knights Rep Players

Old dog

Juniors
Paper suggesting Sims in if not suspended and Klemmer 18-19th man so he could sit out our game V Warriors and not play SOO.
Don’t mind if he isn’t with us because he plays but to miss us and not play is worst.

Jono078

Referee
I can't believe Klemmer has been left out.

At the same time I guess you have to go with the team that annihilated Qld in game 2 - they deserve their spots again.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Paper suggesting Sims in if not suspended and Klemmer 18-19th man so he could sit out our game V Warriors and not play SOO.
Don’t mind if he isn’t with us because he plays but to miss us and not play is worst.

I doubt that Klemmer would miss that game if Sims isn’t suspended because wouldn’t Sims go to the judiciary in the next day or two?

Noname36

First Grade
I was so worried what was going to happen in this game but to be honest that was pretty much the perfect result for us.

This will raise Pearce’s confidence rather than destroy it, our props didn’t play a huge amounts of minutes, and Ponga didn’t have to be involved in Qld’s loss in the decider.

Yosh

Coach
Boyd Cordner is a wonderful player. Can't believe how hard and decisive his game game. Hits so hard in defense, can play 80 minutes with the same intensity throughout and his runs are so powerful and quick and effective. Fitzy is a totally different mold of a player but is Cordner someone like Barney should mold their game on? Controlled aggression and super efficiency all game.

Can Fitzy become a poor man's Wade Graham?

Latest posts