What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

ram raid

Bench
So like the moon landing, and when Elvis died, and Sept 11, etc everybody remembers precisely where they were. I was thinking about planning ahead for this, so in 20 years time I can recollect with sweet nostalgia about exactly where I was when Smith played his 400th game. Has anybody else made any plans / arrangements?

t-ba

Post Whore
I have just purchased 4 of those lovely DETOLF glass cases from IKEA which I shall be assembling.

Ballgame59

Juniors
Probably still in bed as the match kicks off here at 5:35am here. Does anyone know if Watch NRL will show the pre match stuff and the documentary?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah I don't have to show respect to or celebrate Smith for being a great rugby league player anymore than I have to do so to Ted Bundy for being a great serial killer.

Both are probably on a par as human beings but accordingly don't earn my respect for their expertise in their chosen fields.