What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dugan to fullback or Morris?

Either a good choice, Kennedy maybe redemption is all the rage.

Quigs

Immortal
Might want to watch an inspirational fillum the night before the fumble in the jungle.

1076475.jpg

Headless Chook

Juniors
As an outsider looking in, why not send that side of Neville’s you had when you beat them earlier this year? Most of the current lot of under performers weren’t playing then.

I’d love it if your blokes pissed all over Smith’s parade.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Late Mail: The Sharks have suffered a bitter blow on the eve of their grudge match with Melbourne with representative forward Wade Graaham ruled out for up to a month with a hamstring injury. The NSW bench forward was forced from the field after just 16 minutes in the Blues epic victory over Queensland on Wednesday night. Scans Thursday morning have revealed a grade two hamstring injury with the Sharks medical staff predicting a three to four week stint on the sidelines for Graham. Graham’s omission from the Sharks line-up to face Melbourne on Saturday night will likely see Kurt Capewell start the match after originally being named on the interchange bench. Blayke Brailey or Kyle Flanagan are expected to come onto the bench. Matt Moylan will also be out due to a hamstring injury with Josh Dugan, who is expected to play despite a hip injury, moving to fullback with Aaron Gray coming onto the wing. Another left field option that could be considered due to goal kicking would be moving Johnson to fullback with Flanagan starting in halves.

— David Riccio

Frenzy, we can only hope re Johnson

sandshark

Bench
I'll never understand why Johnson would go to Fullback. Never seen him play there in my life and I reckon he'd be worse than Moylan or Kennedy.
Also bit risky throwing Doogs there if he isn't 100% but I guess there aren't many options.

bluefox68

Staff member
I'll never understand why Johnson would go to Fullback. Never seen him play there in my life and I reckon he'd be worse than Moylan or Kennedy.
Also bit risky throwing Doogs there if he isn't 100% but I guess there aren't many options.
I reckon they will go Duges at FB, but then they’ve stuffed up the backline with the constant re-shuffling.

Do they then go Gray and Xerri right side and Morris and Feki left?

SBD82

Coach
Wont happen ,Todd will be there pulling the strings of all involved.
I know it looks grim, but I’m hoping that Fafita has one of those games where he takes shit personally and single handedly destroys the opposition pack.

Latest posts