What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Bulldogs @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 17: Knights v Bulldogs

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Guerra has truly fallen down the pecking order, Buhrer in the squad over Guerra ? perhaps its match fitness ?

No Barny and no Fitz and Guerra still cant get a gig......ummm

He came back well early from a pretty awful ankle injury with only 40 minutes of match fitness under his belt from NSW Cup the week before. He hasn't fallen, it's clear he's not fit enough to be in first grade just yet.

Shit ain't a complex mystery.

Old dog

Juniors
Be nice to have all the boys back fit and well and getting stuck in, SOO over and won, now for the games that really matter.

Loose Cannon

Bench
With Pearce a certainty, there is no need for Crossland.

We already have 4 halves/pseudo halves in the starting side.

If Pearce wants a rest, Mann to 6, Lino 7, and Moga left centre.

If Levi needs a break, Watson to hooker, Mann at the back, Moga centre.

It is different, Moga on the bench, but he could probably fill the left edge backrower slot in a short stint.

slotmachine

First Grade
Looks strange, but much better flexibility than having a kid half on the bench and giving them a token 10 minutes for no reason.

Hope Moga gets some time on the field and aims up. Having the big unit fit and motivated could come in handy later on.

The only way I see Moga off the bench working is with Mann to FB and Watson to hooker with Levi taking a break.
But then I reckon we have enough on the field to share out dummy half a bit.

I can see some merit in getting players NRL match time in case we need them later in the season.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'm glad Moga is getting a go. If he could turn the clock back to 2017 form then he could be an x factor going into the finals. The comments I've heard re his form this year haven't filled me with a lot of confidence however.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
I'm glad Not is getting a go. If he could turn the clock back to 2017 form then he could be an x factor going into the finals. The comments I've heard re his form this year haven't filled me with a lot of confidence however.

Who is Not sorry??

I would love to see more JSaifiti but I can see the reason why going Moga would be a smart decision.

PhilGould

Bench
1. Connor Watson, 2. Hymel Hunt, 3. Kurt Mann, 4. Jesse Ramien, 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 6. Mason Lino, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 20. Daniel Saifiti, 9. Danny Levi, 17. Tim Glasby, 11. Jamie Buhrer, 12. Sione Mata'utia, 13. Herman Ese'ese. Interchange: 8. James Gavet, 10. Josh King, 18. Tautau Moga, 19. David Klemmer

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
1. Connor Watson, 2. Hymel Hunt, 3. Kurt Mann, 4. Jesse Ramien, 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 6. Mason Lino, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 20. Daniel Saifiti, 9. Danny Levi, 17. Tim Glasby, 11. Jamie Buhrer, 12. Sione Mata'utia, 13. Herman Ese'ese. Interchange: 8. James Gavet, 10. Josh King, 18. Tautau Moga, 19. David Klemmer
Great team. Bring on the king off.

Old dog

Juniors
Yeah that’s an odd one. No comparison really between how they can influence the game. I think JSaf’s absolute best is probably better than Gavet’s too.
Am sure of it, it’s called potential, he just needs to follow his brother

Latest posts