What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Vs Titans

OldPanther

Coach
Egan has stepped up since Kenny jumped him and Katoa. Kenny is solid at best... Egan is explosive at his best.

giphy.gif

Kilkenny

Coach
The Titans have not turned up. Feel sort for Brennan. We might be up by 12 but Ivan needs to give them a rocket in my opinion.

OldPanther

Coach
We look better when we calm down and play. Luai seems frantic but that could just be lack of game time since he got better as the game went on.

kinghippo

Juniors
Egan has stepped up since Kenny jumped him and Katoa. Kenny is solid at best... Egan is explosive at his best.
The fact our forwards are getting over the advantage line really helps. Egan has had limited opportunities to shine with attack due to limited minutes and poor team form.
He looks good against tired defensive lines, having Kenny starting is working well.

Fangs

Coach
14-2 is about as planned. Possession should see us up by more.

Titans haven't shown up, second try they conceeded had some lazy efforts from their right edge. Cartwright now marking Naden/Kikau. We should kick on big from here. This is our best chance to score points in our run home.

snickers007

Juniors
If we score early in this second half, we will go on and put a cricket score on.

We are looking very good going wide early, and as others have said, look very dangerous from 40-50m out. Just need a bit of patience and finesse to finish the play.

Winterstein has been great on the right edge, some very nice lines. And while he's probably trying a bit too hard, I'm loving Luai moving onto the ball with a bit of space.

Hopefully we clean up those last tackle options and really put the hurt on the Titans.

betcats

Referee
The Titans have not turned up. Feel sort for Brennan. We might be up by 12 but Ivan needs to give them a rocket in my opinion.

We made 5 linebreaks before our first try and didn’t score a point. I’ve never seen a team that was so allergic to the try line. As soon as we get near it we start having fits.

GongPanther

Referee
Our best first half all year I reckon, wish we could have taken more of the chances we got for points

Attacking better outside the 20 but then becoming to predictable as usual, hopefully we come out and score an early try and titans give up so we can rack up a big score
A fairer indicative scoreline would have been 26-2. We really have to pump the scoreline in the 2nd half. Probably explains why we were too eager in the 1st half in trying to pile on the points.

We haven’t even played that well, but Luai looks more dangerous in attack than Nathan Cleary has in a long time. He asks questions of the defence, even if it isn’t coming off all that much, at least they’re being tested.

Fangs

Coach
Pass mark tonight. We blew a lot of opportunities, 40/50 points were on offer. Titans weren't there tonight.

Anyway it's a good start. 22+ on the differential. We have to stay tight in our next couple games regardless of the victor.

Next one to watch is the Dogs game. Our last shot at a significant win.

Last edited: