What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

Mjp81

Juniors
All 3 done, wanted to trade out of 6 as there was no one of value at 10k for the pick, hence the wait.
Trying to manoeuvre a quick trade is near impossible I reckon with limited communication. I can’t remember who I left hanging for ages last year when I didn’t realise an offer had been sent.

nick87

Coach
Ah nuts. My dreams of uniting the Bosa boys dashed!
wasn't getting past me at 1.12 anyways, my dude.
The value for money prospect of an elite DE at that late first round price would have been too much to pass up

zombie jesus

Staff member
Thank you to those who have paid their league fee, but the majority haven't paid yet.

I didn't keep track last year but there was one or two who forgot to pay. Let that slide.

PayPal is my email, or Beem It if you're into that (@onabloodbuzz), need other payment options let me know, also let me know when you pay so I can match payments up with owner.

Mjp81

Juniors
Gronk Spiked Punch showing how a rebuild should be done. Picking up a stack of quality and has a mountain of cap space too. Impressive.

nick87

Coach
I'm no draftnik, but this seems a weak class? Rounds 4-6 will be a struggle.
It's a weak class offensively for sure, i can only speak for myself but im fairly set on offence for this year and and i've got a good list of 15-20 guys im interested in on the defensive end.

Looking forward to grabbing one of them after @abpanther makes his next pick. Hoping he doesnt grab my dude, but he's got a long proud history of f**king me at every turn haha

kurt faulk

Coach
Every time the Dragons stink it up, I start looking at when the NFL season starts and come in here.

It seems to get earlier every year. :cry:

i don't even think about the saints anymore. they're not worth my time. it's 100% rams since about 8 years ago. but especially from 6 years ago.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Everyone is free to move their 2nd-6th round draft picks to their development squad.

Players still on the development squad can be promoted at 2018 salaries until the start of free agency in a week or 2.

Latest posts