What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

martielang

Bench
The Masked Panther column is reporting that we will be switching from Classic to O'Neills next year.

Interested to see it as they make some decent RU kicks. We'd be the first in the NRL to have them as a supplier wouldn't we?

I wonder if Under Armour will make a jersey soon also given they've just made their first step into the Aussie market with Sydney FC.

Panfa

Juniors
I went to the asics factory last week to get some penrith gear only to be told penrith pulled the asics contract because it was costing too much to make the gear.Penrith left asics and went with classic but weren't happy that classic stuffed up some big orders.They were gonna go back to isc but instead have agreed to a deal with oneills ive never heard of them so lets see how this pans out.

unKwn

Juniors
good, classic’s collars are bad anyway. they took a very long time to ship the white away jerseys in too. hopefully o’neill’s is good

roofromoz

First Grade
Hopefully they improve the cut... got the new home jersey and the collar looks like it's been stretched too much and I feel like I need to wear a black shirt or jumper under it.

roofromoz

First Grade
I went to the asics factory last week to get some penrith gear only to be told penrith pulled the asics contract because it was costing too much to make the gear.Penrith left asics and went with classic but weren't happy that classic stuffed up some big orders.They were gonna go back to isc but instead have agreed to a deal with oneills ive never heard of them so lets see how this pans out.

I read on the jersey and logo thread on the NRL forum that ISC may be going under?

unKwn

Juniors
i hope they make the licorice colours more prominent on the jersey next year. it’s quite hard to see the colours stand out from a distance. this year’s home jersey is almost perfection though don’t get me wrong

Fangs

Coach
They talked about this in 2017. While it hasn't changed dramatically it also hasn't stayed the same. Its worth something in terms of sales, would have been the major push behind the new blues away jumper.

I think they did away with our 2016 colours way too quickly. The black and gold was fantastic.

unKwn

Juniors
They talked about this in 2017. While it hasn't changed dramatically it also hasn't stayed the same. Its worth something in terms of sales, would have been the major push behind the new blues away jumper.

I think they did away with our 2016 colours way too quickly. The black and gold was fantastic.
i would love to see the black and gold jersey return as an alternate jersey or in some other form.

Dave's mate

Juniors

Was ok but had no connection to Penrith at all. They have finally got it right again

unKwn

Juniors
does anyone know who the fastest player at the club would be? now that waqa is gone i’ve got no idea

Panfa

Juniors
Our fastest player at the club would have to be a guy called allan fitzgibbon he was playing for st marys earlier this yr then had a hand full of canterbury cup games playing on the wing.Built like josh ado carr and similar running style ive got no doubt hes the quickest you can youtube him and see some of his tries very quick.

unKwn

Juniors
Our fastest player at the club would have to be a guy called allan fitzgibbon he was playing for st marys earlier this yr then had a hand full of canterbury cup games playing on the wing.Built like josh ado carr and similar running style ive got no doubt hes the quickest you can youtube him and see some of his tries very quick.
oh yeah i agree with you for sure but i’m talking only first grade players at the club. but yea no doubt he would be the fastest i’ve seen his highlights

Fangs

Coach
Manly are a pretty decent side tbh. Underrated backrow, one of the best starting engine rooms in the comp. Tommy T and Dylan Walker are weapons. Tafua no slouch. DCE putting his touch on everything.

No depth at all but Hasler just turns average players into good players. Cade Cust is doing a great job for them. Injuries are the only thing that will keep them out of the 8.

If they can make finals week 2 they will challenge any team they come up against.