What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd17: Non Parra matches

Kornstar

Coach
Because no one from the opposition has touched it before it hits their foot. They are two completely different scenarios.

If Suli has regathered the ball after juggling
It then play on. He didn’t and as soon as walker touches the ball it becomes a knock on

It is the exact same situation.

If i lose control of the ball but happen to get my foot to it you are saying it is ok?

If i lose control of the ball and then get my hand to it and bat it backwards you are saying it is still a knock on?

Both times i lost control.

Cody Walker touched it but it was after he batted the ball backwards.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Warriors V Broncos pre game. Lets talk about Cam400.
Hopefully we get through this weekend and they can give it a fuc*en rest. Great player but fu*k me too much is too fu*ken much. I think ill watch Seinfeld replays tonight.

Eelogical

Referee
Warriors V Broncos pre game. Lets talk about Cam400.
Hopefully we get through this weekend and they can give it a fuc*en rest. Great player but fu*k me too much is too fu*ken much. I think ill watch Seinfeld replays tonight.
Cam400. Sounds like a new Gopro.

Latest posts