What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. CAM

Craigshark

First Grade
We will take a lot out of that game.

I wouldn’t write us off yet!

Not sure anymore. I’d like to agree, but I just don’t know. We’re nearing towards the end of the season and we’re still making the same mistakes as we were in round 1. It’s so f**ken frustrating.

Eion

First Grade
But every other squad overtook those type of players. It was evident last year towards the end

The nrl is about speed and explosive power. This squad doesn’t have those types of forwards.
If you don’t have that you need skilled forwards. We don’t have that either
These are talented players playing dumb. Not so much this week as it was always gong to be a shit show. To me these guys lack intent, they don’t seem to fear the repercussions of going shit. Flanno had gravitas.

shaggs

Coach
Fifita/Prior/Woods have no speed they jog to line they dont care, the Storm forwards charge at the line, the side is going backwards, then the bloody love fest at the end of the game, my god this is the player that wanted us to be stripped of the 2016 title, do the players actually get it, where is the hate between clubs we just seem to have lost that
The hate is still there. The sharks players who should have it have been left behind.

Card Shark

Immortal
Not sure anymore. I’d like to agree, but I just don’t know. We’re nearing towards the end of the season and we’re still making the same mistakes as we were in round 1. It’s so f**ken frustrating.

Have a look at the points table.

We played a great team on the greatest non-final occasion.

Feki got a fair pass & we were robbed. Massive turning point. If the ref stays out of it & lets the touchie call it, we might have hung on.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dugan - injured again waste of money
Feki - Just go to England does not want to attack any bombs
Morris - Conullafied now
Xerri - I can see it now, wont doing anything for us, will leave and become superstar
Gray - one of best of our team
Johnson - getting better but not worth $1m
Townsend - one decent kick all game
Fifita - didnt do a thing
Brailey - offered nothing
Woods - Played his part with the penalties
Nikora - plenty missed tackles
Capewell - our best player
Prior - that will be his last game in sharks jersey
Uels - always good off bench
Williams - fix your tackling
Bukuya - useless
BB - needs to start

roboshark

Coach

Feki got a fair pass & we were robbed. Massive turning point. If the ref stays out of it & lets the touchie call it, we might have hung on.

Was never going to be allowed to happen. Never

shaggs

Coach
These are talented players playing dumb. Not so much this week as it was always gong to be a shit show. To me these guys lack intent, they don’t seem to fear the repercussions of going shit. Flanno had gravitas.
I don’t know about that. Flanno trotted our the same 17 week in week out.

Morris has not had the same side on the park 2 weeks in a row.

The players who should be showing intent don’t. Fifita, prior, woods. These guys are the enforcers.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Williams letting croft score off the scrum proves he is a bench forward. That was f**ken embarrassing

Prior offers nothing anymore.

Craigshark

First Grade

I agree, but we didn’t. That’s 4 losses in a row with another couple of injuries thrown in and a game against another big mobile pack next week. When I walked out of the Storm game at Shark Park I actually thought this could be another 2016, tonight for the first time I think we’re gonna miss the finals.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I agree, but we didn’t. That’s 4 losses in a row with another couple of injuries thrown in and a game against another big mobile pack next week. When I walked out of the Storm game at Shark Park I actually thought this could be another 2016, tonight for the first time I think we’re gonna miss the finals.

We will be lucky to win another game this year.

If we make finals and win week 1, we win comp, if we miss finals will finish 13th-15th

Eion

First Grade
I don’t know about that. Flanno trotted our the same 17 week in week out.

Morris has not had the same side on the park 2 weeks in a row.

The players who should be showing intent don’t. Fifita, prior, woods. These guys are the enforcers.
That’s what I am saying, I don’t think flanno would have copped the lack of intent from those guys.

He also played woods right. As 20 min stints from the bench, the bloke loses his brains after 20.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We can take a lot out of that game. Played very well in parts.

Johnson was better, Gray is clearly a better option than Feki. Our fullback stocks are well and truly f**ked.

Warriors next week. I’m calling a win.

Should boycott that ref after that perfect pass that wrecked the come back.

Thank you for engaging with purple merkin fest on behalf of all of the other clubs that wanted nothing to do with it.

Roll on benji and my beloved tigers.

Let’s have a real tribute.

Last edited:

Latest posts